Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Extra Mega stones!
I have a charizardite x, mewtwonite x, abomasite, blastoisonite, ampharosite, metagrossite, and aerodactylite, for trade and I would like choice specs, choice scarf, scope lense, choice band, assault vest, iron ball, and an air ballon in exchange for them please and thank you!
I'll attach two of the items (choice specs & choice scarf) to two of the Pokemon I'm suppose to trade to you. In return, I won't be needing any of the mega stones, but if you want to get rid of them, attach any random ones to your Pokemon. I'll be waiting :D
(Jan 19, 2016, 04:22 PM)mclee2 Wrote: I'll attach two of the items (choice specs & choice scarf) to two of the Pokemon I'm suppose to trade to you. In return, I won't be needing any of the mega stones, but if you want to get rid of them, attach any random ones to your Pokemon. I'll be waiting :D

Ah thank you!
Still looking to get rid of these mega stones!
I can give choice specs and i dont care what stone
(Jan 25, 2016, 10:21 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I can give choice specs and i dont care what stone

Oh wow thank you! I'll get online right now!
(Jan 25, 2016, 10:51 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:
(Jan 25, 2016, 10:21 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I can give choice specs and i dont care what stone

Oh wow thank you! I'll get online right now!

I have to trade one poke than we can trade :D