Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Extra Pokemon from breeding
I've done my breeding for my competitive team and have lots of extras that don't suit my needs. That being said I am giving them away; nothing special to get them, all you have to do is ask either by replying to this thread or PM'ing me.

Mawile   Hyper Cutter- Docile
             Intimidate - Modest, Lonely, Impish, Rash, Relaxed, Jolly, Bashful, Careful

Froakie  Torrent - Brave, Mild
             Protean - Serious, Lonely, Lonely, Hardy, Quiet, Impish, Bold, Hasty, Sassy, Quirky

Honedge No Guard - Careful, Careful, Careful, Bashful, Naive, Naive, Calm, Calm, Hasty, Lax, Gentle, Gentle, Quirky, Quirky, Modest, Docile, Jolly, Mild, Adamant

Gible  Sand Veil - Calm, Docile, Lonely, Bashful, Jolly, Rash, Naughty
         Rough Skin - Hasty, Timid

Rotom Levitate - Mild, Docile, Docile, Hardy, Hardy, Adamant, Gentle, Gentle,
*Bump
Any chance that you have a Female Froakie with Protean Ability?
I would also like a Timid Rotom.

IGN and FC are at the left, let me know if possible! (:

If you like something from here, we can make it work for both of us. :P
(Aug 10, 2015, 12:19 PM)Luisito Wrote: Any chance that you have a Female Froakie with Protean Ability?
I would also like a Timid Rotom.

IGN and FC are at the left, let me know if possible! (:

If you like something from here, we can make it work for both of us.  :P

I will check to see if I have a female protean. I will add you now. I also don't mind what I get in return
(Aug 10, 2015, 01:11 PM)Amara512 Wrote: I will check to see if I have a female protean. I will add you now. I also don't mind what I get in return

Thanks a bunch! I sent you a 5IV Beldum, and 5IV Abra with HA, both are set for VGC.
(Aug 10, 2015, 01:23 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 10, 2015, 01:11 PM)Amara512 Wrote: I will check to see if I have a female protean. I will add you now. I also don't mind what I get in return

Thanks a bunch! I sent you a 5IV Beldum, and 5IV Abra with HA, both are set for VGC.

Thank you. I'm not too sure on IVs as I was only breeding for natures and abilities. If you see anyone looking for any pokemon could you send them here, please?
(Aug 10, 2015, 01:24 PM)Amara512 Wrote: you. I'm not too sure on IVs as I was only breeding for natures and abilities. If you see anyone looking for any pokemon could you send them here, please?

Don't worry about the IVs, I will use that Froakie as the mother, I will eventually get to 6IVs.
Definitely, I will send people your way. (:
I can give you a shoutout on my main thread if you wish?
(Aug 10, 2015, 01:40 PM)Luisito Wrote:
(Aug 10, 2015, 01:24 PM)Amara512 Wrote: you. I'm not too sure on IVs as I was only breeding for natures and abilities. If you see anyone looking for any pokemon could you send them here, please?

Don't worry about the IVs, I will use that Froakie as the mother, I will eventually get to 6IVs.
Definitely, I will send people your way. (:
I can give you a shoutout on my main thread if you wish?

Sure thank you.. I really need these pokemon gone, starting new breeding project soon