Level 36 Throh
Level 59 Male Glaceon
Level 57 Female Seel
Level 57 Female Sudowoodo
Level 49 Female Mawile
Level 36 Female Gothorita
Level 58 Male Natu
Level 34 Female Cinccino
Level 38 Female Garbodor (Someone nicknamed it "Your mom" and sent it in a wondetrade)
Level 47 Male Quilava
Level 57 Female Drowzee
Level 60 Male Bonsly
Level 57 Female Koffing

Also, here's a few other Pokemon i want to trade off that aren't shiny:

Level 50 French Mesprit
Level 100 German Event Jirachi
Level 47 Male Gardevoir (Nicknamed "Rico")

For most of the pokemon, i'll take any shiny i don't have yet, but for Jirichi or Mespirit, it has to be a legendary (Shiny for Jirichi prefered), please send me a PM or a comment saying what pokemon you want, and what you'll trade for it, have a nice day :D
Would you be willing to trade your Koffing for a lvl35 shiny Gallade? ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I'll give you a victini and a Shaymin for glaceon and cinccino @Coltonandgen  ?
I will give you shiny drifblum for quilava
(Jun 17, 2016, 06:26 PM)devilmoth Wrote: Would you be willing to trade your Koffing for a lvl35 shiny Gallade? ^_^

Sure.
(Jun 17, 2016, 06:35 PM)Coltonandgen Wrote:
(Jun 17, 2016, 06:26 PM)devilmoth Wrote: Would you be willing to trade your Koffing for a lvl35 shiny Gallade? ^_^

Sure.
Awesome! Got you added! ^_^
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jun 17, 2016, 06:16 PM)Coltonandgen Wrote: Hello, i'm trading off a bunch of spare shiny pokemon i have, here is the list:
Level 36 Throh
Level 59 Male Glaceon
Level 57 Female Seel
Level 49 Female Mawile
Level 58 Male Natu
Level 34 Female Cinccino
Level 38 Female Garbodor (Someone nicknamed it "Your mom" and sent it in a wondetrade)
Level 47 Male Quilava
Level 57 Female Drowzee
Level 60 Male Bonsly
Level 57 Female Koffing

Level 50 French Mesprit

For most of the pokemon, i'll take any shiny i don't have yet, but for Jirichi or Mespirit, it has to be a legendary (Shiny for Jirichi prefered), please send me a PM or a comment saying what pokemon you want, and what you'll trade for it, have a nice day :D
Can I trade you shiny Genesect lvl 100 and shiny Diance lvl 50, or shiny Gliscor lvl 54 for Gothirita and Drowzee?
(Jun 17, 2016, 07:55 PM)Andieeee Wrote:
(Jun 17, 2016, 06:16 PM)Coltonandgen Wrote: Hello, i'm trading off a bunch of spare shiny pokemon i have, here is the list:
Level 36 Throh
Level 59 Male Glaceon
Level 57 Female Seel
Level 49 Female Mawile
Level 58 Male Natu
Level 34 Female Cinccino
Level 47 Male Quilava
Level 57 Female Drowzee
Level 60 Male Bonsly
Level 57 Female Koffing

Level 50 French Mesprit

I'll take pretty much anything but I want the bonsly. I have a level 100 shiny bisharb if you want. I also have a bunch of legendaries for trade including a hacked level 16 Giratina. Thanks.
I'll take pretty much anything but I want the bonsly. I have a level 100 shiny bisharb if you want. I also have a bunch of legendaries for trade including a hacked level 16 Giratina. Thanks.