Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT:4/5 IV Huge Power Adamant Marill
IGN: Phill
Oh man I'm so sorry I actually ended up just getting home if you are still up we can trade now :D
I'm online and ready to trade if you are i forgot to mention that my ferroseed has both stealth rocks and leech seed egg moves
(Dec 12, 2014, 11:24 PM)Phillnominal Wrote: Oh man I'm so sorry I actually ended up just getting home if you are still up we can trade now :D

It's ok I got to tired and had to crash. But I added your FC and ill keep the dratini for you.
Ok thank you I am not home right now, but I'll be home a little later and we'll make the trade :D
(Dec 13, 2014, 01:50 PM)Phillnominal Wrote: Ok thank you I am not home right now, but I'll be home a little later and we'll make the trade :D

Hey can you trade now?

I think i already added you from a previous trade
Yes, we do have each other added I am really really sorry though because I am currently out I will be home in a short while, but I am not available to trade at this moment...Again I'm really really sorry Smile
(Dec 13, 2014, 04:02 PM)Phillnominal Wrote: Yes, we do have each other added I am really really sorry though because I am currently out I will be home in a short while, but I am not available to trade at this moment...Again I'm really really sorry Smile

It's okay it's 12:00 pm here so i'll be going to bed soon but i'll be off the entire day tomorrow so i guess we'll have to trade then ^_^ , no hurry
I am home if anyone is up and wants to trade :D
(Dec 13, 2014, 09:18 PM)Phillnominal Wrote: I am home if anyone is up and wants to trade :D

I just tried to trade you lol