Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT: Arceus GameStop NA Codes LF: Other Event Pokemon
The Arceus GameStop NA Codes (plural) I have were acquired by me from GameStop and the cards are physically in front of me. I have am looking for previous Event Distribution Pokemon that I missed out on previously. I am interested in the following: 
  • Pokebank Event HA Meganium
  • Pokebank Event HA Typhlosion
  • Pokebank Event HA Feraligatr
  • Gamestop Event Multiscale Dragonite
  • Event Shiny Rayquaza
  • Event Diancie
  • Event HA Articuno
  • Event HA Moltres
  • Event HA Zapdos
  • Play! Pokémon 2016 Mewtwo
Or other event/legendary Pokemon of your offer? I am not interested in Darkrai codes.

Thanks,
Borsk
I have the event Xerneas and hoopa if you interested let me know which one youd like or honestly i could clone them and give you them both otherwise i only have extra of Xerneas
(Aug 28, 2016, 02:33 PM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote: I have the event Xerneas and hoopa if you interested let me know which one youd like or honestly i could clone them and give you them both otherwise i only have extra of Xerneas

I could trade you an Arceus code for your Event Hoopa. Would you take an extra Shiny Event Yveltal for your extra Shiny Event Xerneas?

I would be interested in one or both of these trades. If this works for you please add me on 3ds.

Thanks,

Borsk
(Aug 28, 2016, 02:39 PM)Borskf Wrote:
(Aug 28, 2016, 02:33 PM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote: I have the event Xerneas and hoopa if you interested let me know which one youd like or honestly i could clone them and give you them both otherwise i only have extra of Xerneas

I could trade you an Arceus code for your Event Hoopa. Would you take an extra Shiny Event Yveltal for your extra Shiny Event Xerneas?

I would be interested in one or both of these trades. If this works for you please add me on 3ds.

Thanks,

Borsk

No need tro trade me your Yvetal il give you them both for the code just PM the code after the trade is done. i will add you now
(Aug 28, 2016, 02:46 PM)perkhaze@live.com Wrote:
(Aug 28, 2016, 02:39 PM)Borskf Wrote:

Thanks,

Borsk

No need tro trade me your Yvetal il give you them both for the code just PM the code after the trade is done. i will add you now

Shiny Event Xerneas and Event Hoopa received. Arceus GameStop NA Code sent. Thank you for the trade. Please let me know if you have other event Pokemon that I am searching for.

Best,

Borsk
Thanks again man, i +1 you hopefully you could do the same for me? have a good one :D
Still looking to trade Arceus GameStop NA Cod for other event Pokemon