Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT: Breedable Riolu's LF Other Breedables
For Trade

I have been breeding Lucarios for some time, trying to get a competitive Shiny Lucario. As a Result I have Numerous 3-5 IV Riolus In my PC. The Majority of them are 4-5 IV Jolly Nature with Egg Moves: Crunch, Bullet punch, High Jump Kick, Vacuum Wave. Ability Inner Focus mostly with a few Steadfast. I do not know if they have Hidden Abilities or not though.

Looking For

Any Breedables with 3+ Perfect IV's
More Specifically

Ralts
Torchic
Pancham
Crogunk
Dittos

My Friend Code : 2810-0185-0021
Dude, I could really use one of those Lucarios in case I ever go back to using a Special Attacking Lucario. And High Jump Kick is nice, too. I have some with Crunch, Bullet Punch, and Follow Me.

Anyways, I have plenty of Ralts. What specifically are you looking for? Off the top of my head, I have Careful and Modest natured Ralts, and thanks to a lucky Wonder Trade I have egg moves Disable, Memento, Destiny Bond, and Shadow Sneak. Most should have 4 or 5 IVs.

And in case I want a second Riolu for its second ability, I also received another lucky wonder trade Torchic that had Night Slash, Counter, Baton Pass, and something else I can't remember. I can easily breed another one with good IVs for you.
I have tons of these Riolus so it doesn't matter too much. I'd Like a Ralts with Hp, Def, SpAtt, Sp Def, and Speed; Modest Nature preferably.
All of my Riolu have Jolly which of course is for a Attack Lucario, but im assuming you'd want one with Hp, Def, SpAtt, SpDef and speed as well?
Yo. I have 70+ over 3 IV breeders. here they are.

Pokemon will be listed as shown: Species/Gender/Ability/Nature.

4IV POKEMON (42 Total)

Mareep/Male/Static/Lonley
Joltik/Female/Compound Eyes/Timid
Helioptile/Female/Dry skin/Timid
Pidgey/Male/Keen Eye/Adamant
Snivy/Male/Overgrow/Docile
Pineco/Male/Sturdy/Careful
Frillish/Male/Cursed body/Bold
Charmander/Male/Blaze/Lonley
Eevee/Male/Adaptability/Jolly
Nidoran/Male/Hustle/Modest
Cottonee/Female/Prankster/Bold
Larvitar/Male/Guts/Jolly
Heracross/Female/Guts/Serius
Riolu/Male/Inner focus/Naughty
Machop/Male/No guard/Quirky
Froakie/Male/Torrent/Jolly
Goomy/Male/Hydration/Modest
Kangaskhan/Female/Early bird/Jolly
Froakie/Male/Protean/Timid
Rotom/No gender/Levitate/Calm
Swablu/Male/Natural cure/Impish
Venipede/Female/Speed boost/Quirky
Fletchling/Male/Big pecks/Adamant
Litleo/Female/Unnerve/Timid
Koffing/Male/Levitate/Bold
Rotom/No gender/Levitate/Modest
Ralts/Female/Syncronize/Modest
Snivy/Male/Contrary/Timid
Bagon/Female/Rock head/Adamant
Timburr/Male/Guts/Brave
Surskit/Male/Swift swim/Timid
Solosis/Male/Overcoat/Adamant
Deino/Male/Hustle/Modest
Charmander/Male/Blaze/Modest
Ralts/Male/Syncronize/Modest
Froakie/Male/Protean/Hardy
Kecleon/Female/Color change/Adamant
Carvanha/Female/Rough skin/Adamant
Eevee/Male/Adaptability/Bold
Gibble/Male/Sand veil/Jolly
Gibble/Female/Sand veil/Jolly
Diglett/Male/Arena trap/Adamant

5IV POKEMON (29 Total)

Abra/Male/Inner Focus/Bold
Onix/Female/Weak armor/Jolly
Beldum/No gender/Clear body/Jolly
Bagon/Female/Rock head/Naive
Onix/Male/Rock head/Jolly
Vullaby/Female/Overcoat/Quirky
Charmander/Male/Blaze/Timid
Honedge/Female/No guard/Relaxed
Honedge/Female/No guard/Quiet
Zangoose/Male/Immunity/Adamant
Torchic/Male/Blaze/Rash
Honedge/Female/No guard/Brave
Larvesta/Male/Flame body/Modest
Eevee/Male/Adaptability/Bold
Dedenne/Female/Pickup/Timid
Torchic/Male/Speed boost/Serious
Diglet/Male/Sand veil/Adamant
Carvanha/Male/Rough skin/Adamant
Bagon/Male/Rock head/Adamant
Treecko/Male/Overgrow/Adamant
Charmander/Female/Blaze/Mild
Diglett/Female/Arena trap/Adamant
Frillish/Male/Water absorb/Bold
Honedge/Male/No guard/Quiet
Honedge/Female/No guard/Quiet
Charmander/Male/Blaze/Bashful
Magikarp/Female/Soft swim/Gentle
Gyrados/Male/Intimidate/Adamant
@DarkFlite
I'm willing to trade some Riolus for any pokemon on your list; Im more interested in the ones listed below however.
Froakie/Male/Torrent/Jolly
Torchic/Male/Speed boost/Serious
Rotom/No gender/Levitate/Modest
(Jan 1, 2015, 11:45 PM)Christian Wrote: I have tons of these Riolus so it doesn't matter too much. I'd Like a Ralts with Hp, Def, SpAtt, Sp Def, and Speed; Modest Nature preferably.
All of my Riolu have Jolly which of course is for a Attack Lucario, but im assuming you'd want one with Hp, Def, SpAtt, SpDef and speed as well?

I'm not concerned with getting a perfect Riolu, unless you just have it and have no use for it. I, myself, have little to no perfrct Pokemon lying around, just 5 IVs in random stats that I give to people to cut down on their breeding team. I don't have the pefect Ralts you're looking for, but I do at least have a modest one with 5 IVs that will cut down your breeding time.

I take it you're still online, since you responded so quickly. Want to set up in TheReplayFlynn Twitch chat? If that's cool with you, my Twitch name is CodenameHockhead.
I'm not concerned with getting a perfect Riolu, unless you just have it and have no use for it.  I, myself, have little to no perfrct Pokemon lying around, just 5 IVs in random stats that I give to people to cut down on their breeding team.  I don't have the pefect Ralts you're looking for, but I do at least have a modest one with 5 IVs that will cut down your breeding time.  

I take it you're still online, since you responded so quickly.  Want to set up in TheReplayFlynn Twitch chat?  If that's cool with you, my Twitch name is CodenameHockhead.
[/quote]

I have alot of good Riolu laying around they will just be released eventually, Twitch is fine if i can remember my login.
Il swap the ralts for a riolu
pm me ur FC
(Jan 2, 2015, 12:07 AM)DarkFlite Wrote: Il swap the ralts for a riolu

Sounds good