Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT: Events, Legendaries, Shinies.
Hello people. I've been wanting to get into battling recently and have been collecting as well as breeding my own BR pokemon. I don't know too many things about the competitive battle scene but I've been wanting to trade for pokemon that may already be BR. That being said, I have a bunch of event pokemon, shiny pokemon, legendaries (shiny legendaries as well) for trade. The BR pokemon doesn't have to be from any specific tier either. Let me know if you are interested in any of the pokemon listed below and what BR pokemon you can offer for it. 
Before I make the list of pokemon, I will say that I'm going to ignore trade offers that require me to give up 2 of my pokemon unless they're just regular non-shiny legendaries. All of the pokemon listed below are legit and for those that I got from trades, I will mark them as traded.

For trade:
Multiple of most non-shiny legendaries excluding the event pokemon such as Genesect and Keldeo.
20th Anniversary Darkrai (Multiple)
20th Anniversary Manaphy (Multiple)
20th Anniversary Mew (Multiple)
20th Anniversary Celebi (Multiple)
20th Anniversary Jirachi (Multiple)
20th Anniversary Shaymin (Multiple)
Shiny Xerneas (Multiple)
Shiny Yveltal (Multiple)

(As to how I have so many of the recent event legendaries, I had a OR file that I constantly started new game on so that I could farm these pokemon.
I initially wanted to collect these pokemon but decided that I trade them away for BR pokemon. They are all each legit and not cloned. Yes, I actually wasted 30 minutes starting new game in my OR file playing up to the point where I got my pokedex so that I could transfer the event pokemon into pokemon bank then repeated the process ^^Wink

Hoopa (Got through trade)
Meloetta (Got from a giveaway on here so it has been cloned)
Genesect (Got from a giveaway on here so it has been cloned)
Shiny Metagross (ORAS event)
Shiny Ho-oh (Got through trade, no pentagon)
Shiny Lugia (Japanese, got through trade)
Shiny Lugia (Korean, got through trade)
Shiny World Hobby Fair Rayquaza (got through trade)
Shiny Gengar (lvl 25 event)
Sylveon (XY event)
Lance's Dragonite (Event lvl 62)
AusLove Shiny Gengar
AusLove Shiny Caterpie
Shiny Mewtwo (French, got through GTS)
Multiscale Dragonite (June 2015 event)
Shiny Umbreon (Got through trade)
Shiny Leafeon (Got through trade)

I also have a bunch of shiny BR pokemon that I either got through wondertrade (Most definitely hacked?), got through trades, got through giveaways here on Pkmn4ever. If you're looking for a shiny BR pokemon and you have a shiny BR pokemon for trade, let me know as well.

I hunt for shinies on a daily so I have a bunch of the friend safari shinies as well. It's getting late and don't feel like listing all of them so ask me if I have a shiny and I'll let you know Smile
@parrypeter25 I'm interested in Sylveon Event, Metagross Event, Shiny Gengar Event, Lance's Dragonite and Shiny World Hobby Fair Rayquaza ^^ I can offer this Pokémon:

Shiny Giratina (SUM2013 Event)
Shiny Palkia (SUM2013 Event)
Shiny Dialga (SUM2013 Event)
Arcanine BR
Shiny Garchomp BR
Shiny Dragonite BR
Shiny Milotic BR
Shiny Shuckle BR
Shiny Kingdra BR
Shiny Chandelure BR
Shiny Zangoose BR
Shiny Sylveon BR
​​​​​Shiny Ninetales BR (Mnight Ahri)
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Heyim interested in some Pokemon... First the Keldeo....

the shiny Umbreon and also the

And also the shiny auslove Caterpie...

if if possibile the Shiny Lugia... Either is fine...

i I have a event 2013 Japenese shiny Genesect 

Event Japenese Arceus X 2

Event Darkrai from Code non used 6iv 

Also some shiny legenda rise like a shiny 6iv Regirock...

I have more
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
@ChrissSixx 

Im interested in the Dialga, Palkia, Giratina. Can you tell me the nature/IV and movesets of your dragonite, kingdra, and ninetales ?

@Pattyback11 

I may be interested in the Genesect but Im looking more for BR pokemon or maybe a shiny with decent IV's that I can train. Im open to trading all of the pokemon that you were interested in so just shoot me some offers.
I have a shiny 6iv Regirock 

also I got a 6iv shiny haxours

a shiny 6iv Entei

and a 6iv zapdos

all BR
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
@parrypeter25 Sorry, Kingdra is not competitive, I make a mistake :c but here is the info of Dragonite and Ninetales.

Dragonite
Female
Shiny
Nature: Careful
6IV
EV Trained in HP / Sp. Def / Defense
Set:
- Substitute
- Thunder Wave
​​- Dragon Tail
- Roost

Minerales
Female
Shiny
​Nature: Timid
5IV (- Attack)
​​​​EV Trained in Sp. Attack / Speed / Defense
Set:
- Confuse Ray
- Flamethrower
- Will-O-Wisp
- Solar Beam
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~
Shiny Leafeon Interests Me...

Offer : Shiny Flareon, Shiny Sylveon, Shiny Heliolisk, Shiny Gallade, Shiny Spearow, Shiny Gible