Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT: NA Darkrai Code LF: event/shinny pokemon
(Aug 9, 2016, 06:57 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote: I have a Shiny Level 1 Japanese Tentacool with the ability Clear Body and it is Timid Nature. It also has perfect IVS if you are interested in that.

@"Allegro2015" can i make you some offers for your shiny tentacool
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
@TheWildShannon

Can i have this?

​​​​​​EVENT Beldum
Level: 5
(Aug 9, 2016, 07:30 AM)Yik Wrote: @TheWildShannon

Can i have this?

​​​​​​EVENT Beldum
Level: 5

Hm... its the only one i have, and i wanted to give it to my sister because she missed event. Are there any other shinies you're interested in?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Aug 9, 2016, 07:23 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 06:57 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote: I have a Shiny Level 1 Japanese Tentacool with the ability Clear Body and it is Timid Nature. It also has perfect IVS if you are interested in that.

@"Allegro2015" can i make you some offers for your shiny tentacool
What are you willing to offer for it? (It also has Rapid Spin)
Shimono Hiro!

I can give you a 4 - 5 IV level 53 shiny panpour with its evolution stone
(Aug 9, 2016, 07:36 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: I can give you a 4 - 5 IV level 53 shiny panpour with its evolution stone
What is the moveset? Nature?
Shimono Hiro!

@TheWildShannon

​​​​​oh what is the ability of the shinny lapras cause it didnt show on your list?

If the Beldum is really not availabe, i would like the lapras though it is too high level for me haha(just started the game)
(Aug 9, 2016, 07:42 AM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Aug 9, 2016, 07:36 AM)TheWildShannon Wrote: I can give you a 4 - 5 IV level 53 shiny panpour with its evolution stone
What is the moveset? Nature?

Moves: crunch, ice beam, water pulse, hidden power (grass)
Nature: timid
(Aug 9, 2016, 07:48 AM)Yik Wrote: @TheWildShannon

​​​​​oh what is the ability of the shinny lapras cause it didnt show on your list?

If the Beldum is really not availabe, i would like the lapras though it is too high level for me haha(just started the game)

The ability is water absorb i believe eiyher that or shell armor
@TheWildShannon

Added you 
​​​​​i am online now