Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT: Shaymin and Celebi
Just throwing these two out there to see what offers I get!

Shaymin is from a GF event, Lvl. 100, IVs in HP, SpAtk and SpDef. Comes in a Cherish Ball as well.

Celebi is Lvl. 23, IV in SpDef. Comes in a Luxury Ball.

I'm not looking for anything in particular, just putting feelers out.  I'm looking to form a competitive team so any battle-ready mons would be great. Shinies, HAs, good IVs would also be awesome to offer. Let me know if Shaymin or Celebi interest you! Smile
The Jirachi does interest me but how did you get it? Is it from an event or is it generated?
Lvl 84 or so Arcanine w/ Pokerus for jirachi. I won with it in many battles, so it's tested to be ready.
(Jul 12, 2016, 11:25 AM)SH RYRY Wrote: The Jirachi does interest me but how did you get it? Is it from an event or is it generated?

I received it a few WTW's back and was pleasantly surprised! It's got the pentagon, if that makes a difference to you. I've used it in Free Battles on Battle Spot with no problems and nothing obvious is wrong with it.
(Jul 12, 2016, 11:28 AM)MaximusStorm Wrote: Lvl 84 or so Arcanine w/ Pokerus for jirachi. I won with it in many battles, so it's tested to be ready.

I've already got an Arcanine lined up, but thanks for the offer!
Oh ok no thanks then @Yespeon729 Sorry!
I have a shiny 2013 event black &  white event Japenese genesect...

a event volcanion

a darkrai event. 

a japenese event arceus from 2010

and a  shiny Ho-Oh BR
To help take Everyone a True Pokemon Master!!! That is my misson
FC:2122-9982-9277. IGN pat
How about a shiny Jolteon that's low level, still malleable. Has pkrs. Or... a latios that I can infect w/ pkrs?
(Jul 12, 2016, 11:48 AM)SH RYRY Wrote: Oh ok no thanks then @Yespeon729 Sorry!

No problem, I understand! Smile
Well, I know when I'm beat by the shiny hunter.... again.