Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT: Shiny 6IV Dittos (Kinda Giveaway) [Closed]
Hey, just added you! Thanks for doing this!
if you still have these, i want one, i can give you a corsola (non shiny, havent been able to get one yet)
@EightBitGamer @HeraChris added you both!
i actually just got a 6 IV shiny Ditto, so don't need one anymore. If you still want a Corsola, I can breed you a decent one if you want, just tell me what Nature, EM, and Ability (I'll try to get IVs as good as I can). bonus if its shiny.
(Jun 22, 2016, 12:45 PM)EightBitGamer Wrote: i actually just got a 6 IV shiny Ditto, so don't need one anymore. If you still want a Corsola, I can breed you a decent one if you want, just tell me what Nature, EM, and Ability (I'll try to get IVs as good as I can). bonus if its shiny.
Oh i just want it for the pokedex. I've spent hours looking for one but it apparently hates me or something. I still added your FC if you wanna be friends! And thanks a lot Smile
Have you traded a Bellossom for one in Pacifidlog? It comes with its hidden ability!

Edit: Online currently, just proposed a trade to you!
(Jun 22, 2016, 01:21 PM)HeraChris Wrote: Have you traded a Bellossom for one in Pacifidlog? It comes with its hidden ability!

Edit: Online currently, just proposed a trade to you!
No I haven't! Thank you!
I didn't see the trade, I'm so sorry. I'm online now if you're there
Awesome, thank you! Sorry I couldn't offer anything better as I lost my old OR game and had to start again from scratch Sad
(Jun 22, 2016, 03:27 PM)HeraChris Wrote: Awesome, thank you! Sorry I couldn't offer anything better as I lost my old OR game and had to start again from scratch Sad
It's awesome! Thank you! Let me know if you need help with anything else
Im going to add you right now! Can I pleease have one of thouse Dittos? Thank you