Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT: Shiny Event Raikou!
Looking to trade my Shiny Gamestop Event Raikou! I absolutely love this Raikou and have battled with it many times in free battles, but unfortunately I can not use it in rating battles due to it being an event mon. I have obtained a non-event Raikou to use competitively and therefore don't have much use for this one anymore. 

This is the Gamestop event Raikou. Lvl. 100, 6IVs, fully EV trained in Sp.Atk and Speed, with a moveset of Volt Switch, Aura Sphere, Thunderbolt, and Shadow Ball. It is Rash and comes in a Cherish Ball. Despite not being able to use it competitively, this guy has an awesome moveset (Aura Sphere is a Gamestop Raikou exclusive) and would be an awesome addition to any team, or simply a nice trophy for legendary/shiny collectors.

All offers are welcome. Rare mons, legendaries, shinies, you name it. I'm looking for competitive mons to build teams with so those offers would  be greatly appreciated. Let me know if Raikou interests you! Smile
I love raiku and his shiny I will trade shiny gyrados, shiny silicoon, or shiny skiddo
I can offer these Pokémon ^^

Shiny BR Altaria
BR Aegislash
BR Heatran (Heatler)
~ Light, seeking light, doth light of light beguile ~