Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT:Shiny Gastly (6IV Timid)
Trading my Shiny Gastly Lv 1 (timid) with 6IVs 
I Got lucky while breeding 2 Gastlies via Masuda Method. Totally Legit as I am the OT. 

I am currently looking for a Modest Xerneas/Kyorge with 5 IVs(no atk).

If you guys have doubts, I can Show you screen shots of the uncountable gastlies I have in my PC and screen shots of the parents.
I can't give you a Xerneas, but I can give you a shiny Rayquaza that I caught in the Jotho region. If you are willing to trade, please let me know. And is there a chance that you have a male one?
Japan event Diancie?
I tend to give away free shinies.
(Jun 23, 2016, 09:38 AM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: I can't give you a Xerneas, but I can give you a shiny Rayquaza that I caught in the Jotho region. If you are willing to trade, please let me know. And is there a chance that you have a male one?
I Do have a male one, but it only has 4IVs
^^^^^^^
(Jun 23, 2016, 09:57 AM)NoRaTiX Wrote: Japan event Diancie?
Not really intrerested in any other poekmon other than Xerneas right now. Sorry. :P
Alright man no worries :3
@tokyolostboy are you interested? I really want the gastly! IV don't matter to me, because I am more of a cassual trainer. If you want it, just PM me!
(Jun 23, 2016, 10:06 AM)Tomatoman1 Wrote: @tokyolostboy are you interested? I really want the gastly! IV don't matter to me, because I am more of a cassual trainer. If you want it, just PM me!
@Tomatoman1 PMed you
Unfortunately, I have a Xerneas with Careful nature 6 IV's. If you want it which I doubt just pm me! @tokyolostboy