Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

New personal IG challenge I need help with
I want to do a twisted nuzlocke run with mostly personal rules laid out for myself, but I require a little bit of help from some nice people to accomplish it. I want to do a solo type run but I also would love it if the community would throw out which pokemon I am to use in this run. I'll only use the six pokemon given to me for the entire run with the only exception behind if I end up with a group unable to learn a specific HM I need to progress in the game with. 

So I am here to nicely ask that at least three people decide what type I am to use for this run through ORAS and some people to provide me with the specific pokemon either in egg or =<lv5. In addition any rules you think could make the run challenging or fun feel free to throw out.
(Aug 9, 2016, 04:51 AM)Mymoo Wrote: I want to do a twisted nuzlocke run with mostly personal rules laid out for myself, but I require a little bit of help from some nice people to accomplish it. I want to do a solo type run but I also would love it if the community would throw out which pokemon I am to use in this run. I'll only use the six pokemon given to me for the entire run with the only exception behind if I end up with a group unable to learn a specific HM I need to progress in the game with. 

So I am here to nicely ask that at least three people decide what type I am to use for this run through ORAS and some people to provide me with the specific pokemon either in egg or =<lv5. In addition any rules you think could make the run challenging or fun feel free to throw out.
You should use Steel Types or Dark Types. I will have eggs and I have bred Pokémon for you to have.
I think a Steel Run could be interesting.
Shimono Hiro!

I like the dark idea but lets see if we get a second vote.
(Aug 9, 2016, 05:02 AM)Mymoo Wrote: I like the dark idea but lets see if we get a second vote.
Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire "Darklocke" sounds cool.
Shimono Hiro!

Your right....do u have six eggs that are dark type? I dont want to know who they are justt as long as they are different, dark type or evolvve into a dark type, and are eggs.
(Aug 9, 2016, 05:10 AM)Mymoo Wrote: Your right....do u have six eggs that are dark type? I dont want to know who they are justt as long as they are different, dark type or evolvve into a dark type, and are eggs.
Well, I need to check which of my eggs are dark type, but I will let you know when I have them. It might take a little while, or I can just quickly breed some. I will be back to report to you.
Shimono Hiro!