Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] FT shinies LF shinies
(Dec 13, 2014, 09:49 AM)Mars Bars Wrote: i have a ton of em. Dragonite, garchomp, dramaritan, machamp, breloom, scizor (actually almost every single one from gen 1-5) and some gen 6.
So it'l' be much easier f you can name some that you'd been looking for rather than me typing up a list that's too long

do you want a shiny altarja Or shiny latios
for that dragonite?
(Dec 13, 2014, 10:09 AM)Justang Wrote:
(Dec 13, 2014, 09:49 AM)Mars Bars Wrote: i have a ton of em. Dragonite, garchomp, dramaritan, machamp, breloom, scizor (actually almost every single one from gen 1-5) and some gen 6.
So it'l' be much easier f you can name some that you'd been looking for rather than me typing up a list that's too long

do you want a shiny altarja Or shiny latios
for that dragonite?

SOrry man, but I have em both. I'm actually looking for Gen 6 perfect IV shinies. If you have a Goodra, Delphox, Aurorus, Tyranatrum I would be willing to trade Smile

What ability does breloom have
i have different Brelooms with all 3 abilities (Poison heal, Technician & Effect spore)
I have both shiny eon pokemon if you're interested.
(Dec 13, 2014, 10:23 AM)Mars Bars Wrote: i have different Brelooms with all 3 abilities (Poison heal, Technician & Effect spore)

How about the technician one?
is your Greninja EV trained?
(Dec 13, 2014, 11:08 AM)Mars Bars Wrote: is your Greninja EV trained?

Yes special attack and speed
nice. I can give you Breloom for Greninja if ya want
(Dec 13, 2014, 11:30 AM)Mars Bars Wrote: nice. I can give you Breloom for Greninja if ya want

Sweet! I wont be able to trade right now unfortunately, im about to marcha. Parade