Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Genesect, Victini, ect. for Hoopa
I am wanting a Hoopa, and am willing to trade a pokemon of equal or less value for one. I am open to any other trades or offers for any of the listed and unlisted pokemon.
- Genesect
-Victini
-Shiny Scolipede
-Lv.100 Mewtwo (Calm Nature)
-Lv.100 Deoxys (Naive Nature)
I got a Hoopa for trade
(Oct 1, 2015, 09:17 PM)adem-west Wrote: I am wanting a Hoopa, and am willing to trade a pokemon of equal or less value for one. I am open to any other trades or offers for any of the listed and unlisted pokemon.
- Genesect
-Victini
-Shiny Scolipede

level 74 zapdos for victini/genesect? will throw in an extra shiny if genesect (found a victini level 100 with master ball on GTS that's why)
(Oct 4, 2015, 09:19 AM)Kimimaro99kaguya Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2015, 09:17 PM)adem-west Wrote: I am wanting a Hoopa, and am willing to trade a pokemon of equal or less value for one. I am open to any other trades or offers for any of the listed and unlisted pokemon.
- Genesect
-Victini
-Shiny Scolipede

level 74 zapdos for victini/genesect? will throw in an extra shiny if genesect (found a victini level 100 with master ball on GTS that's why)

I'll have to pass on the offer because I already have a Zapdos, but thank you for the offer. If you have a shiny froakie or charmander I'll be willing to trade the victini for it.
(Oct 4, 2015, 07:57 AM)kikiliano Wrote: I got a Hoopa for trade
What pokemon do you want for trade?
I have a hoopa can you give me a genesect