Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Got an extra Zygarde up for grabs
I got an extra Zygarde from wonder trade and as handsome as the all seeing ground snake is I just don't have the need for him so I'd like to send him to a good turn. They're hardy with aura break and perfect attack, special attack, and speed IVs. They're level 71. Who wants them and what do you have to exchange for him?
well i do want a zygarde but do you want something lf equal price
(Nov 5, 2015, 09:40 AM)bamman Wrote: well i do want a zygarde but do you want something lf equal price

Well I've been looking for a shiny honedge and a shiny drifloon everywhere. I'd like to think a coveted shiny is equal to a legendary. But if you happen to have an extra mew I'd gladly accept that for dex filling purposes but only if you have an extra one
(Nov 5, 2015, 07:57 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: I got an extra Zygarde from wonder trade and as handsome as the all seeing ground snake is I just don't have the need for him so I'd like to send him to a good turn. They're hardy with aura break and perfect attack, special attack, and speed IVs. They're level 71. Who wants them and what do you have to exchange for him?

I have an extra Zekrom if you want to trade legendary for legendary
(Nov 7, 2015, 08:12 AM)XBlaziken Wrote:
(Nov 5, 2015, 07:57 AM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: I got an extra Zygarde from wonder trade and as handsome as the all seeing ground snake is I just don't have the need for him so I'd like to send him to a good turn. They're hardy with aura break and perfect attack, special attack, and speed IVs. They're level 71. Who wants them and what do you have to exchange for him?

I have an extra Zekrom if you want to trade legendary for legendary

Ah I'm so sorry I didn't see this until now but I already have a Zekrom ;w;