[TRADE] HA Aromatisse
Looking for HA Aromatisse
(Dec 14, 2014, 10:10 PM)Pokemonster Wrote: Looking for HA Aromatisse

I have a HA spiritzee
What do you want for the HA spritzee
(Dec 14, 2014, 10:45 PM)zacth Wrote:

I have a HA spiritzee

Add my friend code and send me a reply to what you would like for the spritzer and I'll see what I can do or I can make you an offer you cannot refuse kappa
(Dec 15, 2014, 12:25 AM)Pokemonster Wrote:
(Dec 14, 2014, 10:45 PM)zacth Wrote:

I have a HA spiritzee

Add my friend code and send me a reply to what you would like for the spritzer and I'll see what I can do or I can make you an offer you cannot refuse   kappa

ok added what do you have to offer?
I got bunch of shinies and HA pokemon, would you want a regenerative slowbro or a telepathy ralts?, it would be easier to just be online same time and.trade.and I'll show offers
(Dec 15, 2014, 08:26 PM)Pokemonster Wrote: I got bunch of shinies and HA pokemon, would you want a regenerative  slowbro or a telepathy ralts?, it would be easier to just be online same time and.trade.and I'll show offers

ill take HA Pokemon and i have a region slowing so I'm good
Okay thanx man when will you be online, I need this for my new team
It's 10am here so I will be online at 6pm I'll keep checking this thread for your reply today
(Dec 16, 2014, 10:59 AM)Pokemonster Wrote: Okay thanx man when will you be online, I need this for my new team
It's 10am here so I will be online at 6pm I'll keep checking this thread for your reply today

ok its 5 pm here ill be online
(Dec 16, 2014, 04:06 PM)zacth Wrote:
(Dec 16, 2014, 10:59 AM)Pokemonster Wrote: Okay thanx man when will you be online, I need this for my new team

ok its 5 pm here ill be online

KappaHD see yah at 8 pm my time whats your ign?