Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] HA poliwag/ poliwhirl/ politoed
i'm looking for a hidden ability poliwag, poliwhirl, or politoed. Either one is fine, and i would prefer it be female as well. If you are willing to trade, drop me a pm and we can arrange a trade. Please and Thank you. Smile
(Nov 24, 2015, 06:02 PM)GraysonV Wrote: i'm looking for a hidden ability poliwag, poliwhirl, or politoed. Either one is fine, and i would prefer it be female as well. If you are willing to trade, drop me a pm and we can arrange a trade. Please and Thank you. Smile

I can help, I have a bold poliwag with 5 Ivs
im searching for one to can help me to mate? :O
(Nov 25, 2015, 09:28 AM)RCK Wrote: im searching for one to can help me to mate? :O

yea man I believe I have multiple poliwags, if not i can breed some, Ill have to check. Add me and ill DM you here when I am available
(Nov 25, 2015, 12:13 PM)dopeman21 Wrote:
(Nov 25, 2015, 09:28 AM)RCK Wrote: im searching for one to can help me to mate? :O

yea man I believe I have multiple poliwags, if not i can breed some, Ill have to check. Add me and ill DM you here when I am available

My IGN: RCK Friend Code: 3024-7370-0007 i already added you friend Wink
(Nov 25, 2015, 07:20 AM)dopeman21 Wrote:
(Nov 24, 2015, 06:02 PM)GraysonV Wrote: i'm looking for a hidden ability poliwag, poliwhirl, or politoed. Either one is fine, and i would prefer it be female as well. If you are willing to trade, drop me a pm and we can arrange a trade. Please and Thank you. Smile

I can help, I have a bold poliwag with 5 Ivs

I added you. My IGN is Grayson. I'm available all day today and tomorrow, so you can PM me when you are available.
hey mates, anyone have a poliwag with HA for me???