Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] HP Fire Snivy
Hi,

I am currently trying to breed a Snivy with the required IV spread for it to have a Fire-type Hidden Power. The IV spread I am aiming for is 31/30(or any even number)/31/30/31/30. The 30 IVs are essential in Sp. Attack and Speed because I will be investing EVs into these stats. Furthermore, I need the nature of the Snivy to be Timid and I need for it to have its hidden ability Contrary.

I understand that this request entails a lot of very specific requirements, but if anyone just so happens to have bred for a similar Pokémon in the past and can hook me up with what I need (or something close), then I would really appreciate it.

Thanks very much.
Is there anything you are offering for the snivy?

Edit: I just bred the snivy with HP fire.
That depends on what you want. I have various shinies and some legendaries, or I could help you out with a particular Pokémon that you need help getting?
Well I was wondering if you got something BR, but I can't get too picky, wanna trade or pick it up on the GTS?
I just so happen to have a spare Calm nature Clefable with egg move Wish and EV investments in HP, Defence and Sp. Defence if that sounds good to you? I won't be able to trade for a few hours because I'm just about to go to college, but I'll contact you when I get home.