Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] Hidden Ability Gliscor (or Gligar)
I want to get a 200 streak in the Battle Maison, and one giude I saw calls for a poison heal gliscor. I really want a gliscor (or gligar) with a hidden ability so I can do this, and he is one of my favorite pokemon. If there is any pokemon besides legendaries that you want and I have, I will gladly trade with you. Many thanks to whoever responds to this.
hey i can try to catch you one
(Apr 12, 2016, 04:25 PM)NBK Niykee Wrote: hey i can try to catch you one
If it has a hidden ability I will be happy because I can breed it if I need to get a better nature, so just worry about if it has a hidden ability, and thanks dude. Also I just tried to add your friend code and it says its invalid, I just want to make sure, is your friend code correct?
hmm no thats the right fc.but my fc is full.thats the prob i guess.ill try to fix it
(Apr 12, 2016, 05:36 PM)NBK Niykee Wrote: hmm no thats the right fc.but my fc is full.thats the prob i guess.ill try to fix it
All right, also is there any pokemon you want in particular?
Actually I just added you and it says you are playing alpha saphire. Do you already have a hidden ability gligar because you can't catch gligar in alpha saphire or Omega Ruby, you can only catch them in X or Y.
any ha breedject would be cool,but isnt necessery.i added you btw!
(Apr 12, 2016, 05:47 PM)NBK Niykee Wrote: any ha breedject would be cool,but isnt necessery.i added you btw!
I have a shadow tag gothita, is that ok? also I'm not sure if you read one of my edited replies, but do you already have a hidden ability gligar because you can only catch them in X or Y, not ORAS.
oh yeahr i got it and the gothita is perfectly fine!just trade with me when ur rdy
thanks mate!
(Apr 12, 2016, 06:08 PM)NBK Niykee Wrote: thanks mate!
Thank you, yours was defintely a giant help.