Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] I have Shinies.... Wanna trade?
I'd like to try and trade for your shiny buneary if its still available.

i have a shiny dunsparce,gyrados,krabby and a gengar i mean i have a shiny charmander but i dot really wanna trade that.

Other then that legendary birds dogs and a few others i have so many legends i don't wanna list em all :/
(Oct 18, 2015, 07:12 PM)Soulf0x Wrote: I'd like to try and trade for your shiny buneary if its still available.

i have a shiny dunsparce,gyrados,krabby and a gengar i mean i have a shiny charmander but i dot really wanna trade that.

Other then that legendary birds dogs  and a few others i have so many legends i don't wanna list em all :/

= v=
ummm... idk.. i already have a shiny dunsparce...
I'm looking for multiple legendaries to complete my pokedex ; w;
I already have Moltres, Raikou, Ho-oh, Latias, Regirock, Regice, Groudon, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Lake Trio, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas,Giratina, Shaymin, Victini, Coballion, Terrakion and Meloetta
u vu)b
so... idk. think of an offer and i'll consider it u wu)b
(Oct 18, 2015, 07:01 PM)travelstar Wrote: hi im intressted in the squirtle you can check my profile for friend code
my offers are
(shiny)hounchcrow
deoxis(deffence)

hmmm... nty u wu shiny honchcrow looks funny and i already have deoxys u wu)b
I really want a shiny smeargle but i dont know what u want i have 2 shiny for trade shiny dedene and a pachirisu...
(Oct 18, 2015, 09:43 PM)GavinKillerz Wrote: I really want a shiny smeargle but i dont  know what u want i have 2 shiny for trade shiny dedene and a pachirisu...

; w; i like both of themmmm but i still prefer smeargle ; w;
(Oct 18, 2015, 08:08 PM)RumiRenellia Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2015, 07:12 PM)Soulf0x Wrote: I'd like to try and trade for your shiny buneary if its still available.

Other then that legendary birds dogs  and a few others i have so many legends i don't wanna list em all :/

= v=
I already have Moltres, Raikou, Ho-oh, Latias, Regirock, Regice, Groudon, Jirachi, Deoxys, Mewtwo, Lake Trio, Palkia, Heatran, Regigigas,Giratina, Shaymin, Victini, Coballion, Terrakion and Meloetta
u vu)b
what about a zapdos? or a suicune? virizion? one of the other dogs maybe? maybe a rayquaza?
(Oct 19, 2015, 02:10 PM)Soulf0x Wrote:

= v=
u vu)b
what about a zapdos? or a suicune? virizion? one of the other dogs maybe? maybe a rayquaza?

i kinda like dunsparce more sorry u wu
(Oct 19, 2015, 02:40 PM)RumiRenellia Wrote:

= v=
u vu)b

are you saying you want the dunsparce?(i named it dunsparklez) i can trade you that if you like, tho i thought i read that you had one already
I'ts a male shiny dunsparce lvl 30 inside a quick ball its timid with a serene grace ability, also i didnt know dunsparce could learn roost
(Oct 19, 2015, 05:06 PM)Soulf0x Wrote:

= v=
u vu)b

are you saying you want the dunsparce?(i named it dunsparklez) i can trade you that if you like, tho i thought i read that you had one already
I'ts a male shiny dunsparce lvl 30 inside a quick ball its timid with a serene grace ability, also i didnt know dunsparce could learn roost

hmmm u wu yeah. I have one already but out of all the stuff, i like dunsparce which sucks because i already have one ; w;
sorry.
(Oct 19, 2015, 05:27 PM)RumiRenellia Wrote:
(Oct 19, 2015, 05:06 PM)Soulf0x Wrote:
(Oct 18, 2015, 08:08 PM)RumiRenellia Wrote: = v=
u vu)b

hmmm u wu yeah. I have one already but out of all the stuff, i like dunsparce which sucks because i already have one ; w;
sorry.

I'ts alright i just love its floppy pink ears i think its adorable ill just poke nav farm for it later...just getting into the shiny farming business ^u^ sorry i couldnt help good luck on ur trades =^u^=