Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] I have a Poke Bank Celebi for trade
I have a Poke Bank Celebi for trade.

Want would be nice in return would be Gen IV Legendaries or any decent shiny pokemon.

I would prefer Gen IV Legendaries purely for the nostalgia factor I have for that gen.

Thanks
(Feb 14, 2016, 12:38 PM)LegitimateYorkie Wrote: I have a Poke Bank Celebi for trade.

Want would be nice in return would be Gen IV Legendaries or any decent shiny pokemon.

I would prefer Gen IV Legendaries purely for the nostalgia factor I have for that gen.

Thanks

meeeeee Heart
(Feb 14, 2016, 02:44 PM)TheStylishSlowking Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2016, 12:38 PM)LegitimateYorkie Wrote: I have a Poke Bank Celebi for trade.

Thanks

meeeeee Heart
Ok what are you prepared to offer?

Got to get some sleep though so I will be back around 10-11am GMT
What legendary are you interested in?
(Feb 14, 2016, 05:50 PM)Salems Darkrai Wrote: What legendary are you interested in?

I would love to have a Dialga for the trade
(Feb 15, 2016, 07:13 AM)LegitimateYorkie Wrote:
(Feb 14, 2016, 05:50 PM)Salems Darkrai Wrote: What legendary are you interested in?

I would love to have a Dialga for the trade

Hi,

I have a Dialga for you, if you still have the Celebi.

Let me know.
Do you still have the Celebi for trade =) I have a ton to trade.
(Feb 15, 2016, 03:11 PM)Tharsin Wrote: Do you still have the Celebi for trade =) I have a ton to trade.

Yes I do still have the Celebi. Btw I forgot to mention this but is it okay to do It on XY?
(Feb 15, 2016, 04:46 PM)LegitimateYorkie Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2016, 03:11 PM)Tharsin Wrote: Do you still have the Celebi for trade =) I have a ton to trade.

Yes I do still have the Celebi. Btw I forgot to mention this but is it okay to do It on XY?

Hi,

I don't own X or Y. I have Omega Ruby. Why would it matter though?
(Feb 15, 2016, 04:50 PM)14M4N0NYM0U5 Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2016, 04:46 PM)LegitimateYorkie Wrote:

Hi,

I don't own X or Y. I have Omega Ruby. Why would it matter though?

I don't know if the 2 games are compatible or not so I said that just to be on the safe side. Btw won't be able to reply until 2pm GMT as I live in the UK