Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] I have a Poke Bank Celebi for trade
Bump bump
The offer I still on btw people.
Err I have a Groudon if that's ok
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Feb 15, 2016, 05:02 PM)LegitimateYorkie Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2016, 04:50 PM)14M4N0NYM0U5 Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2016, 04:46 PM)LegitimateYorkie Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2016, 03:11 PM)Tharsin Wrote: Do you still have the Celebi for trade =) I have a ton to trade.

Yes I do still have the Celebi. Btw I forgot to mention this but is it okay to do It on XY?

Hi,

I don't own X or Y. I have Omega Ruby. Why would it matter though?

I don't know if the 2 games are compatible or not so I said that just to be on the safe side. Btw won't be able to reply until 2pm GMT as I live in the UK

X/Y can trade with OR/AS. No problems there.
If you still have the Celebi, I'd like to trade a Dialga for it.
I have a modest Treecko with perfect Ivs except for attack which doesn't matter. I'll like to trade it for a Leaf guard Chikorita
(Feb 20, 2016, 12:03 AM)61stylo Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2016, 05:02 PM)LegitimateYorkie Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2016, 04:50 PM)14M4N0NYM0U5 Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2016, 04:46 PM)LegitimateYorkie Wrote:
(Feb 15, 2016, 03:11 PM)Tharsin Wrote: Do you still have the Celebi for trade =) I have a ton to trade.

Yes I do still have the Celebi. Btw I forgot to mention this but is it okay to do It on XY?

Hi,

I don't own X or Y. I have Omega Ruby. Why would it matter though?

I don't know if the 2 games are compatible or not so I said that just to be on the safe side. Btw won't be able to reply until 2pm GMT as I live in the UK

X/Y can trade with OR/AS. No problems there.
If you still have the Celebi, I'd like to trade a Dialga for it.
Yes I definitely still have the Celebi in the PC boxes so I will accept your offer
(Feb 20, 2016, 12:31 AM)BurgsDistrict Wrote: I have a modest Treecko with perfect Ivs except for attack which doesn't matter. I'll like to trade it for a Leaf guard Chikorita

May I redirect you to the start of the thread and could you read that please :s
I have a Shiny BR Palkia ORAS Legal spare.
Not interested in the Celebi as I already have one, so I can give it to you for free.
#Brits4life lol
it's 2022 and we livin
The Celebi has been traded with user 61stylo. Thanks for all the offers people. I have messaged the main person for the trading section of the site and I am waiting for him to lock the thread. Thanks again