Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF help with trade-only things
I need some help with things that can only be done via trade.

1: I am not about to go through the tedious process that is getting 1000 flags to recieve Garchompite in ORAS, so I want someone to help me transfer my Garchompite from Y, as the GTS doesn't allow Mega Stones and PokéBank doesn't allow items period, so I can't use those to transfer my Garchompite.

2: I have an EV-trained, IV-bred Clamperl that I want to evolve into Gorebyss, and she is holding the correct item, so all that I need now is a trade partner.

The Garchompite transfer is a priority as of now, so I am currently in Y, and will likely stay there until I get an offer to evolve Clamperl, which is in AS.

I can offer some evolution-inducing held items/evolution stones in exchange, or even a Destiny Knot or two (I was spamming Master Rank contests to get rare berries). If those don't interest you, by all means, make me an offer! I've also got so many Sitrus Berries in both Y and AS and so many Leppa/Lum/Salac Berries in Y that you would not believe, so I can give you some of those if you'd like.
I could help you with both
(May 27, 2016, 07:57 AM)Segatakai Wrote: I could help you with both

Thank you so much. I have added you, and I am online in Y. Do you want anything in return?
I don't really need any items currently so don't worry about that
(May 27, 2016, 08:06 AM)Segatakai Wrote: I don't really need any items currently so don't worry about that

I'm online in Y, so IGN is Aaron and icon is Prof.Sycamore.
I'm trying but i keep getting the other player isn't available
I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE YOUR IGN WAS DENISE AND THAT YOU WERE ALMOST CERTAINLY THE PASSERBY DENISE THAT I KEPT GETTING TRADE OFFERS FROM
lol yeah that'sme xD
Thank you so much, again!
no problem ^_^