Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] It's a long shot, but...
Okay, so for the past couple days I've been building a VGC team from the bottom up. Did a lot of research on here and other sites and I feel like I came up with a good, balanced team. I tested it on Showdown and went 11-5. I spent most of my day breeding and training up the Pokémon on my team and now there's only one left:

Thundurus
[Image: thundurus_v_2_by_xous54-d38w12n.png]

This majestic genie has eluded me for too long. I need a Calm natured one, preferably with good IVs and it must have the blue pentagon. I'm going to be attending some VGC tournaments soon and need one caught in ORAS. I figured instead of listing everything I have for trade, I'd first see if anyone even has one to trade. So if you do have one, please let me know. I need this for my tournaments coming up!
man, i wish i could help you, but i cant(i havent caught any legendaries in ORAS besides groudon and rayquaza)
good luck though!(on second thought, which version gets which genie?)
(Jan 6, 2015, 04:48 PM)RagnoroX Wrote: man, i wish i could help you, but i cant(i havent caught any legendaries in ORAS besides groudon and rayquaza)

No worries man, thanks anyways! I believe AS gets Thundurus and OR get Tornadus.
(Jan 6, 2015, 04:59 PM)DanielJames Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 04:48 PM)RagnoroX Wrote: man, i wish i could help you, but i cant(i havent caught any legendaries in ORAS besides groudon and rayquaza)

No worries man, thanks anyways! I believe AS gets Thundurus and OR get Tornadus.

I have one got a ditto or shiny evee, and or shiny magikarp
what do you think
(Jan 6, 2015, 06:08 PM)ShinyCharizard24 Wrote:

I have a 6IV shiny Eevee. Only problem is that it has a neutral nature. If you have Powersave, you could change it though.
i might see if i could get one for u, but i have OR
I have one :D
(Jan 6, 2015, 06:58 PM)DanielJames Wrote:

I have a 6IV shiny Eevee. Only problem is that it has a neutral nature. If you have Powersave, you could change it though.

ill take it I don't care nature I have a evee with a good nature, deal
(Jan 6, 2015, 07:26 PM)ShinyCharizard24 Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 06:58 PM)DanielJames Wrote:

ill take it I don't care nature I have a evee with a good nature, deal

What's the details on the Thundurus? Nature, IVs?