Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF 5-6iv HA heliolisk/helioptile
Pretty much what the title says. I have a few spare 5iv flawless pokemon, and I can give you one in exchange, including umbreon, marill, venipede, gligar, bulbasaur, rotom, froakie, and sneasel. Reply if you're interested. Thanks for your time.
(Sep 20, 2015, 02:25 PM)TimeLord3847 Wrote: Pretty much what the title says. I have a few spare 5iv flawless pokemon, and I can give you one in exchange, including umbreon, marill, venipede, gligar, bulbasaur, rotom, froakie, and sneasel. Reply if you're interested. Thanks for your time.

you still need the pokemon? Do you have a HA Chespin?
you still need the pokemon? Do you have a HA Chespin?
[/quote]

I do still need the pokemon, however I do not have a HA chespin. Sad sorry
(Sep 21, 2015, 10:32 PM)TimeLord3847 Wrote: you still need the pokemon? Do you have a HA Chespin?

I do still need the pokemon, however I do not have a HA chespin. Sad sorry
[/quote]

its ok I have a chespin. I'll give you the Heliolisk HA anyway I'll add you
its ok I have a chespin. I'll give you the Heliolisk HA anyway I'll add you
[/quote]

Awesome! Is there a particular pokemon, from what I have, that you'd like in return?
(Sep 22, 2015, 08:14 PM)TimeLord3847 Wrote: its ok I have a chespin. I'll give you the Heliolisk HA anyway I'll add you

Awesome! Is there a particular pokemon, from what I have, that you'd like in return?
[/quote]

nah I dont need anything, my IGN is Kae
nah I dont need anything, my IGN is Kae
[/quote]

I added you a few days ago, but haven't seen you get on. Any idea when the next time you'll be on will be? Also my IGN is Tyler.