Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF 5IV Galewings Fletchling/Talonflame
Hey guys! I'm building a VGC2015 Team and Talonflame is in there! I need one with the Galewings abbility so...

Here's a list of Pokemons i have for offer:
5IV Timid Treecko
5IV Pupitar
A random Peliper  kappa

Hope someone is interted!

Greetz,

QuaGuus
I have a 5IV Bold Gale Wings Fletchling, would you want it for that Treecko?
I have a 5iv fletchling with quick gaurd, gale wings naive nature because mine runs overheat for those aegislash and it's unexpected for rocky helmet user switch ins that people expect talonflame to be pure physical

Do you have a rain dance politoed or swift swim lotad, something with a hidden ability
(Dec 27, 2014, 07:56 AM)QuaGuus Wrote: Hey guys! I'm building a VGC2015 Team and Talonflame is in there! I need one with the Galewings abbility so...

Here's a list of Pokemons i have for offer:
5IV Timid Treecko
5IV Pupitar
A random Peliper  kappa

Hope someone is interted!

Greetz,

QuaGuus

(Dec 27, 2014, 11:39 AM)CrowClaws Wrote: I have a 5IV Bold Gale Wings Fletchling, would you want it for that Treecko?
Ok! What's Your FC? Will add you!
(Dec 27, 2014, 11:51 AM)Pokemonster Wrote: I have a 5iv fletchling with quick gaurd, gale wings naive nature because mine runs overheat for those aegislash and it's unexpected for rocky helmet user switch ins that people expect talonflame to be pure physical

Do you have a rain dance politoed or swift swim lotad, something with a hidden ability

I have a Lotad named "Borito" with HA, is that good.
(Dec 27, 2014, 12:04 PM)QuaGuus Wrote:
(Dec 27, 2014, 11:51 AM)Pokemonster Wrote: I have a 5iv fletchling with quick gaurd, gale wings naive nature because mine runs overheat for those aegislash and it's unexpected for rocky helmet user switch ins that people expect talonflame to be pure physical

Yea that's fine add my FC
(Dec 27, 2014, 01:51 PM)Pokemonster Wrote:

Added. When can you trade? Just trade me (IGN = QuaGuus)
(Dec 27, 2014, 01:58 PM)QuaGuus Wrote:

I can trade right now let me grab from bank my IGN is Jesse

(Dec 27, 2014, 02:00 PM)Pokemonster Wrote:

All right! Smile
(Dec 27, 2014, 02:01 PM)QuaGuus Wrote:
(Dec 27, 2014, 02:00 PM)Pokemonster Wrote:
(Dec 27, 2014, 12:04 PM)QuaGuus Wrote: I have a Lotad named "Borito" with HA, is that good.

All right! Smile

Hey ill trade you 2 one with 5iv and sorry the one with egg move and gale wings is 4iv