Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF 6/5IV Adamant NOT Shiny Male Scizor
So I already have a Shiny Scizor, But I need a 6/5 IV (no special attack) Adamant NOT shiny male Scizor. I need it in order to live so please if you have one, I'll trade shinies and legendaries.

P.S: Also this EV spread: 6HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
I have exactly what you are looking for... What I really need is a legit 6th gen BR kyogre or rayquaza (kyogre would be preferred)

That means:
Male Scizor, Lvl 50, 6th gen breeded
Adamant, 5IV no SpAt
Technician, 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 6 HP EVs
(Mar 3, 2016, 09:45 AM)Billiwonka Wrote: I have exactly what you are looking for... What I really need is a legit 6th gen BR kyogre or rayquaza (kyogre would be preferred)

That means:
Male Scizor, Lvl 50, 6th gen breeded
Adamant, 5IV no SpAt
Technician, 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 6 HP EVs

Nice! I'll look for a Kyogre, but I already have a Rayquaza. The choice is yours.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
Decisions over decision ^^
but I think I would prefere a kyogre if you can get one.
And could you text me the stats then ?
Otherwise I would also take the rayquaza (stats please)

:D
So I got a Kyogre, a shiny one. And he's EV spread is this:

85 HP, 85 Attack, 85 Defense, 85 Special Attack, 85 Special Defense, and 85 Speed.

And also 3 IV's
Ok and the Rayquaza ? Because a shiny Kyogre would not be legit on VGC16, it's not possible to get a shiny one in Alpha Saphire Smile
(Mar 3, 2016, 11:26 AM)Billiwonka Wrote: Ok and the Rayquaza ? Because a shiny Kyogre would not be legit on VGC16, it's not possible to get a shiny one in Alpha Saphire Smile

The Rayquaza is shiny as well....
(Mar 3, 2016, 11:26 AM)Billiwonka Wrote: Ok and the Rayquaza ? Because a shiny Kyogre would not be legit on VGC16, it's not possible to get a shiny one in Alpha Saphire Smile

Do you want a Mew instead?
Shiny Rayquaza is Fine of its an Event Pokémon And if it has the Pentagon ? :D

Stats please And i'll take the Rayquaza of its Fine Smile
It has V-create. You can guess everything else. And yes, the pentagon is there.