Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF 6/5IV Adamant Shiny Scizor
The title is pretty self-explanatory, but I'm looking for a 6/5IV (no special attack) Adamant Shiny Scizor. If you have one, I'll trade shinies and legendaries.
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
I'll get one for you! Do you mind if it's genned? If not, do you have a shiny Carracosta or its pre-evolution? If you dont, its okay! I'll give it to you.

If you do mind, I just like offering! Smile
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
I ABSOLutely don't care if it's genned. (get it) And I don't have have a Shiny Tirtouga or Carracosta, But I have a 6IV shiny Sylveon if you want. (at level 3 if you mind
If you need help with IV breeding or if you wanna battle (Mixed OU), feel free to send me a PM!
I'll get on it now Smile . Nah, I got one. Can you just list the shinies (NON-LEGENDS!) you have? I dont want the info, I can change that. Just list them please!
Medicham, Gyarados, Tyranitar, Hydreigon, and Feraligatr. (yeah, i'm not that much of a shiny hunter.)
I'll clone the Medicham and give it ack if your okay with that Smile What moves do you want for the Scizor?
Yes I am!

P.S: I really need it to be with the Technician Ablility and Adamant nature beacuse reasons

-Bug Bite (that horrible 60 base power move will be better with technician and STAB. 135 base power with both. yeah, don't get too surprised.)
-Metal Claw (with tech and STAB this does 112.5 damage)
-Swords Dance
-Roost
Done! I'll add you in a second
OK, I already added you. tjfRekt
So... Are you able to trade now?