Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Looking for foreign 6IV Ditto
Hello everyone!
I'm looking for a foreign 6IV Ditto to breed more effectively, unfortunatly I do not have anything to give back..
Thank you if you are able to help me out! Smile
(Jun 20, 2016, 07:51 PM)Francus420 Wrote: Hello everyone!
I'm looking for a foreign 6IV Ditto to breed more effectively, unfortunatly I do not have anything to give back..

Add me Smile
(Jun 20, 2016, 11:17 PM)ConsNSG Wrote:
(Jun 20, 2016, 07:51 PM)Francus420 Wrote: Hello everyone!

Add me Smile
Just did, maybe PM me when you would be able to trade? Smile
Hi I'm looking for a 6IV Ditto aswell can anyone trade me? I don't think I have any special to trade but you can name it and I'll see if I have it.
@CBB I was Wonder Traded a 6IV Korean Ditto if you want it. I don't care about getting something in return, and I'm unsure of its legitimacy (especially since it was Wonder Traded, like, who would give up a legit and uncloned 6IV Ditto).
(Jun 23, 2016, 04:21 AM)Dull Deoxys Wrote: @CBB I was Wonder Traded a 6IV Korean Ditto if you want it. I don't care about getting something in return, and I'm unsure of its legitimacy (especially since it was Wonder Traded, like, who would give up a legit and uncloned 6IV Ditto).
I want it please @Dull Deoxys !
I'll PM you my Friend Code right away thank you!