Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF 6iv shiny timid female drought vulpix
Just as the title says! I am willing to trade some other shinies for it. Just ask and I might have it Smile thanks!
Also need a focus sash
Are you still looking for a foreign 6iv ditto? I have a Korean one but no extra Destiny knot. Although I can get you a focus sash instead.
(Apr 10, 2015, 01:21 PM)burgeman1102 Wrote: Are you still looking for a foreign 6iv ditto? I have a Korean one but no extra Destiny knot. Although I can get you a focus sash instead.

Hunter just helped me with both, thanks though Smile
(Apr 10, 2015, 04:35 PM)Julia234 Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2015, 01:21 PM)burgeman1102 Wrote: Are you still looking for a foreign 6iv ditto? I have a Korean one but no extra Destiny knot. Although I can get you a focus sash instead.

No problem. You've helped me out so just tryin to repay the favor.
(Apr 10, 2015, 08:44 PM)burgeman1102 Wrote:
(Apr 10, 2015, 04:35 PM)Julia234 Wrote:

No problem. You've helped me out so just tryin to repay the favor.

Bump!
I recommend you try one of the powersaves threads, though only if you don't care if the pokemon is legit or not.

Sadly, I think it is fairly unlikely that someone has a legit 6IV HA shiny and good nature as well. The odds of that happening is just so small :P 5IV is probably more easily attainable Smile

Try breeding with a 6IV ditto and a vulpix that has the correct nature and ability. Then with the Masuda method getting a shiny is doable Smile
(Apr 12, 2015, 11:51 AM)kuun_kun Wrote: I recommend you try one of the powersaves threads, though only if you don't care if the pokemon is legit or not.

Sadly, I think it is fairly unlikely that someone has a legit 6IV HA shiny and good nature as well. The odds of that happening is just so small :P 5IV is probably more easily attainable Smile

Try breeding with a 6IV ditto and a vulpix that has the correct nature and ability. Then with the Masuda method getting a shiny is doable Smile

I'm too lazy xD cuz then I have to progress through the game faster, and spend more time that I don't have, as my AS version broke, and I haven't gotten to any of the day cares yet in my OR. But true I would prefer 6iv but 5iv is fine as well

I remember when I got a 6iv fenniken shiny with timid nature and HA w/ masuda method, and had a lot of egg moves, but yeah I traded it to some1 who needs it more than I do Smile I just don't have that much time to breed for a shiny these days
Good old days Wink I recently bread (my first ever bread shiny!) shiny charmander (hence my avatar) Smile Anyway I hope someone else will brighten your day as you did with the someone you gave that Fennekin :D

Good luck ^^
Would you take a ninetales instead?