Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF A Lucky Egg
Im looking to trade for a Pokémon holding a Lucky Egg, I lost mine in AS and i really need a new for speeding up the breeding process and the early EV training stuff. The Pokémon holding the item can be any Pokémon at all, it dosen't really matter which. Help would be appreciated. Wink
I have the Lucky Egg you're in need.
I'll add you soon.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
(Jan 2, 2016, 09:59 AM)Sleeper Wrote: I have the Lucky Egg you're in need.
I'll add you soon.

The help is greatly appreciated, I've just added you and Im wondering when you'll have the time to trade?
There's an easy way to get lucky eggs in ORAS. Find a Peliper on dexnav, and sometimes you will be able to see the item they're holding. There will sometimes be a lucky egg there, so all you need to do is get a pokemon with thief and just take it. Simple as that! You can also increase this chance to find an egg by carrying around a pokemon with compound eyes in the front of your party.
Good news is on the way
(Jan 2, 2016, 08:28 PM)CBest95 Wrote: There's an easy way to get lucky eggs in ORAS. Find a Peliper on dexnav, and sometimes you will be able to see the item they're holding. There will sometimes be a lucky egg there, so all you need to do is get a pokemon with thief and just take it. Simple as that! You can also increase this chance to find an egg by carrying around a pokemon with compound eyes in the front of your party.

Eh!? Thats more than what I already knew, thanks for the help!
(Jan 3, 2016, 08:18 AM)PokeVeteran Wrote:
(Jan 2, 2016, 08:28 PM)CBest95 Wrote: There's an easy way to get lucky eggs in ORAS. Find a Peliper on dexnav, and sometimes you will be able to see the item they're holding. There will sometimes be a lucky egg there, so all you need to do is get a pokemon with thief and just take it. Simple as that! You can also increase this chance to find an egg by carrying around a pokemon with compound eyes in the front of your party.

Eh!? Thats more than what I already knew, thanks for the help!

No problem man
Good news is on the way
some pokemon can hold a rare item
just look them up