Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: A pokemon with cut (Red rerelease)
I'm looking for a poke with Cut to skip the SS Anne and preserve the trainers for future glitch abuse. (interupted trainer battle glitch).

I've never traded online in this gen. before but I'm told the DS rereleases of Red/Blue/Yellow can trade online now. I can offer an Abra or Paris or a garbage poke. Please specify which you want before hand though or I'll just assume you want a garbage poke.
(Mar 5, 2016, 06:37 PM)Crystal6 Wrote: I'm looking for a poke with Cut to skip the SS Anne and preserve the trainers for future glitch abuse. (interupted trainer battle glitch).

I've never traded online in this gen. before but I'm told the DS rereleases of Red/Blue/Yellow can trade online now. I can offer an Abra or Paris or a garbage poke. Please specify which you want before hand though or I'll just assume you want a garbage poke.

Ill se what i can do and the pokemon i would want in return is a pidgey since i forgot to catch one
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Mar 6, 2016, 02:45 AM)Jdawg Wrote:
(Mar 5, 2016, 06:37 PM)Crystal6 Wrote: I'm looking for a poke with Cut to skip the SS Anne and preserve the trainers for future glitch abuse. (interupted trainer battle glitch).

Ill se what i can do and the pokemon i would want in return is a pidgey since i forgot to catch one
Ah its about bed time for me unless you're on right now?

Edit: Headed to bed. Will return around 10:30pm CST.

EditX2: Am home now.