Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Air Cutter Chrizard [CLOSED]
Hello guys, i'm searching for one of this pokemon that know the move Air Cutter (Gen IV move tutor):
-Charizard
-Salamence
-Tropius
-Dragonite
-Swablu/Altaria
If anyone got any of these, i can trade a some good pokes for it, even some shiny flawless competitive ones.
I don't need any good iv or nature/ability on the poke, it only need to know Air Cutter.
If you need a pokemon like this fast then I could gen a Charizard/Salamence/something else with Air cutter for you if you want?
You turned off your private messages so I can't answer your PM, I hope you will read it via this Grammy haha. I also send you this text via your email so i'm sorry if you already read this

Well if I go really fast then I already have to done in 5 minutes but then we're talking about a no EV/IV basic moveset one
If you want you can also give me a full buildset with EV/IV's / shiny or not /ectect and then I will gen that pokemon for you which will take roughly 10/15 minutes.

And I don't really need anything in return since your friend already traded me three pokemons before that I really needed so you don't have to worry about that :D
I have many Pokemon FKB with 4 egg move (all legit bred by me), I can give you one of the ones in return ^^, sorry if I wrote to you in private, but I don't know how well it works here ..: D
this is my FC: 3282-3145-3145 Mark in game
no matter the other moves, the iv or evs .. I need it just to give it to charmander like EM on x / y Smile
(Nov 18, 2014, 04:02 PM)Grammy91 Wrote: I have many Pokemon FKB with 4 egg move (all legit bred by me), I can give you one of the ones in return ^^, sorry if I wrote to you in private, but I do not know how well it works here ..: D
this is my FC: 3282-3145-3145 Mark in game

Haha okay I will send you a trade request in pokemon asap
I'll also add you right now. My FC is 2079-7564-5202 IGN Ikuyo

Edit: Sorry i'm having some trouble with making it go through the legit-checker in pokebank. I will try to fix this error as soon as possible
Okay it didn't work out with the Charizard no matter what I tried but I managed to transport a Altaria with Air cutter over so I will send that one to you if you don't mind
Thanks so much ^^
You're welcome and i'm sorry that it took longer than the 5 minutes as I promised lol
You don't deserve it KappaHD
Well, strade completed, really thanks again Eeveeli <3