Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Arceus
Smile 
Hi,
Im looking for an Arceus Blush (preferably european code) but pokemon will also do.
For trade I have past 20th anniversary legendaries (legit) ; Mew, Celebi, Jirachi and Hoopa from european event.
I completed my national pokedex so if you're looking for something different just ask.
Hi. I was just joining the forums - I'm looking for a Hoopa for dex completion (having exahusted all my local options), since I missed that event, and by chance, happened to click on this thread while checking to see how people were formating their requests.

Took me a bit to work out what and where, but I do have a spare european Arceus, albiet one that would have to be dragged up from my White game (from the 2012 event), if that would be of interest. No idea what the IVs are (since it's not so easy to check in Gen V, but it's Rash, with Recover, Hyper Beam, Perish Song and Judgement (so apparently the same as this year's event, only in a different order.)

It you're intereted, I can do the requiste fumbling around and shifting it up through Pokétransporter.
@ Aotrs Commander
Sure, I will add your friend code. Just tell me when you'll be ready Smile
Right... Sorry about that, the most tedious part of Pokétransporter is having to clear Box 1 (the one, y'know, you use for everything normally) to allow the transfer...!

I'm in X now (having added your friend code).

Edit: Thank you kindly! That's saved a whole lot of messing around - probably on both our parts! *tips hat*
Yeah I know :/. I had to transfer over 20 boxes from my White version *sigh*. Anyway thanks for the trade Smile .