Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: BR Legal Legendaries FT: Event Mew, Celebi, or some random shinies
Hi everyone!

I just got back in to Pokemon last month (basically for the first time since RBY) and would love to get in to the competitive scene. I finally understand breeding, EVs, IVs and all that which was initially a hindrance to me trying out competitive sooner. I've spent a little time on Showdown experimenting with various teams to get a better feel for the competitive aspect of the game.

However, the problem is that in VGC16, it seems impossible to have success without legendary Pokemon. I'm not complaining, I think it's really cool that they allow people to use legendaries. My issue is that I already played through X and didn't soft reset for a good Xerneas or Moltres (not that Moltres would be that good) because I didn't know anything about competitive at the time. I don't want to wipe the save file and start over to SR for a better legendary though.

I'm playing through Alpha Sapphire right now (just got my 3rd badge) and I do plan on SR for Kyogre and whatever other legendaries once I get to that point in the game. The thing is, I'd really love to be able to participate in the International Challenge starting next week with some competitively viable Pokemon. I'm not expecting to place in the top tier or anything, but I'd like to be able to have at least a chance at winning some games. In this current meta, it seems like I really need good legendaries to do so (although I'm definitely open to suggestions of effective non-legendary teams).

So I was hoping someone out there might have some they'd be willing to trade. The only good stuff I have to offer are some Mews from last month, Celebi from this month, and some random shinies from wondertrade. I'd even be willing to do trade backs after the competition is over if you're comfortable with that. 

Any Pokemon I myself can catch and breed, I'll do so. The breeding process is really fun to me. Unfortunately, I can't do so with legendaries. So if anyone is willing to help, I'd really appreciate it. I'm not picky. I'll try to build a cool team around whatever I can get.

Lastly, I'm not sure how the whole "legit" or "legal" thing works with official competitions. I want to attend actual regional and state tournaments one day, but I don't want to get banned or whatever it is that they do. So I put "legal" in the title for that reason. 

I apologize if this type of request is not allowed. I'm still kind of new, but I really like this community! Thank you!
what levels of pokemon and is there any in particular you want for a mew
Off the top of my head, I don't really know the levels of my shiny Pokemon.

As for the legendaries, I only request that they be legal and battle ready (in terms of their nature and IVs). I'm happy to level them up and EV train them myself.

I think the two I'd most prefer would be Groudon and Xerneas. But I'm happy to build a team around whatever I can get. I think it could be good practice for me.