Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Bird Trio Legends
I'm looking for bird trio legends because I'm quite new at shiny hunting, I have not gotten the shiny charm I feel as though the bird trio will be the hardest to find and capture because I have lost my blue version and soul version (insert any sad face/sad music) and the only way to get it legitimately in my case is through XY which I can but it would take a long time, I would be willing to trade each of them for 2 shinies of your choice and keep in mind this could take a while, please do not request for shiny legendaries as they take a very long time and wouldn't be worth it, well unless you want a shiny rayquaza then be my guest. Since I'm relatively new to this website and the trading system (as in like "prices" of pokemon), I would like to also ask you to list a few trades that could help me in the hunt for the shiny charm.

As a side note If you think my offer is bad then list your offer but others have to agree.

Thanks in advanced.

As always FC on left.

-Flux
(May 13, 2016, 10:39 PM)Flux (Brian) Wrote: I'm looking for bird trio legends because I'm quite new at shiny hunting, I have not gotten the shiny charm I feel as though the bird trio will be the hardest to find and capture because I have lost my blue version and soul version (insert any sad face/sad music) and the only way to get it legitimately in my case is through XY which I can but it would take a long time, I would be willing to trade each of them for 2 shinies of your choice and keep in mind this could take a while, please do not request for shiny legendaries as they take a very long time and wouldn't be worth it, well unless you want a shiny rayquaza then be my guest. Since I'm relatively new to this website and the trading system (as in like "prices" of pokemon), I would like to also ask you to list a few trades that could help me in the hunt for the shiny charm.

As a side note If you think my offer is bad then list your offer but others have to agree.

Thanks in advanced.

As always FC on left.

-Flux

I can trade you moltres and zapdos if you have any max iv shinies if not, just pm me a list of pokemon you are able to trade.
I'll give ya articuno so then youre set
(May 13, 2016, 11:09 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote:
(May 13, 2016, 10:39 PM)Flux (Brian) Wrote: I'm looking for bird trio legends because I'm quite new at shiny hunting, I have not gotten the shiny charm I feel as though the bird trio will be the hardest to find and capture because I have lost my blue version and soul version (insert any sad face/sad music) and the only way to get it legitimately in my case is through XY which I can but it would take a long time, I would be willing to trade each of them for 2 shinies of your choice and keep in mind this could take a while, please do not request for shiny legendaries as they take a very long time and wouldn't be worth it, well unless you want a shiny rayquaza then be my guest. Since I'm relatively new to this website and the trading system (as in like "prices" of pokemon), I would like to also ask you to list a few trades that could help me in the hunt for the shiny charm.

Thanks in advanced.

As always FC on left.

-Flux

I can trade you moltres and zapdos if you have any max iv shinies if not, just pm me a list of pokemon you are able to trade.
As I said two shinies of your choice, I'll shiny hunt for them and please make sure they are available in either oras or xy, and it will take a while.
(May 14, 2016, 07:17 AM)Fliny Wrote: I'll give ya articuno so then youre set
Seriously?! Thanks so much in advanced do you want it back after or? I'm going to add you to my friends list to trade, just reply with the time you're going to be readily available, assuming we have the same timezone or I can just go off the time you send it and just say like an hour after you send the next post.