Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Bold HA Eevee
I have been trying to get this poke for a while. It's the last thing I need for my current team and that would be Sylveon. Im willing to trade my breeding project pokemon for it. These Pokemon consist of: Ferroseed (Impish 5IV), Bagon (Naughty 5IV), Pawniard (Adamant 5IV), Larvitar (Adamant 5IV), Joltik (Timid 4-6 IV, 4IV is Shiny), Gastly (Timid 5-6IV in Moon Ball), Magnemite (Modest 5-6IV), Aipom (Jolly 5IV), Clauncher (Modest 5IV), Gligar (Impish 5IV HA), Weedle (Jolly 5IV). That is all I have gotten to breed for so far. If you are interested let me know. I do want the Eevee to have at least 5IV.
I got a bold 5iv HA eevee + egg move wish. I would like the 6iv timid gastly pm me on the website when you are online
(Jan 6, 2015, 12:13 PM)z2porygon Wrote: I got a bold 5iv HA eevee + egg move wish. I would like the 6iv timid gastly pm me on the website when you are online

Alright man I pm'ed you
I should have a few from when I bred my Vaporeon. If not, I could breed you a perfect one quickly. I'd take the shiny Joltik for it if z2porygon doesn't trade you.
I've got a 6iv sylvion,split def & hp ev trained with pixilate and wish.