Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Defiant Thundurus / Tornadus
Hello community,

I'm building a new VGC team and am in need of a Hidden Ability (defiant) Genie. They can only be obtained from the previous generation (no-pentagon), and therefore as they're quite hard to come by, I'd clone it and give it back. Thundurus is greatly preferable but if you have Tornadus that could work as well.

Will offer literally any pokemon for helping me, I have a pretty much complete living dex. Also offering the event 'Crown' dog trio, with their event moves. If the pokemon you want isn't legitimate (Shiny Hoopa, Shiny Xerneas etc), Then that can be arranged.

Thanks y'all

Their hidden abilities are sadly not allowed in VGC?
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Sep 21, 2015, 03:06 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote: Their hidden abilities are sadly not allowed in VGC?

The changes to VGC 16 means that non-pentagon (i.e those who are not 6 Gen) are allowed in official matches. This includes the likes of HA genies, Crown Dogs and a wide range of follow-me users.

I have all three of the dream radar genies but their Ivs and natures are rubbish
Jesus Christ you're an absolute dream! Would you mind If I cloned all three then gave them back?

Yeah I'm fine with that