Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Dex Fillers FT: Breedjects
Hello, If you still need a squirtle, I'd be interested in that litwick of yours
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:06 PM)starlord31 Wrote: Hello, If you still need a squirtle, I'd be interested in that litwick of yours

Sure =)
I will add your code and be on waiting.
pleasure doing business with you friend! Any other pokemon i can help you with?
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:15 PM)starlord31 Wrote: pleasure doing business with you friend! Any other pokemon i can help you with?

Thanks a bunch man. Um, yah, a TON! haha. I only have maybe 1.5/7th of the dex filled, so I am sure most of what you named, I will need, unless I can find it in Omega Ruby lol.
haha well i have plenty of:
Joltik
onix
nidoran (male and female)
rotom
pinsir
eevee
Gible
Torchik
If any of those strike your fancy let me know and i'd be happy to help you out!
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:19 PM)starlord31 Wrote: haha well i have plenty of:
Joltik
onix
nidoran (male and female)
rotom
pinsir
eevee
Gible
Torchik
If any of those strike your fancy let me know and i'd be happy to help you out!

Absolutely. I need Rotom, Torchic, both Nidoran, and Pinsir. What can I offer you for those? Like I said, I only have those breedjects and other dex fillers. =(
I'd take one of the scyther's, and is there any chance you have a Growlith? if not thats cool, if you want to send me omega ruby exclusive pokemon thats fine, or any extra pokemon u have with decent IVs. I'm easy honestly lol. Im mainly interested in a scyther with decent IV's (if available) and a growlith (if you have it) other than that, you can send me whatever you want lol.
(Jan 12, 2015, 08:32 PM)starlord31 Wrote: I'd take one of the scyther's, and is there any chance you have a Growlith? if not thats cool, if you want to send me omega ruby exclusive pokemon thats fine, or any extra pokemon u have with decent IVs. I'm easy honestly lol. Im mainly interested in a scyther with decent IV's (if available) and a growlith (if you have it) other than that, you can send me whatever you want lol.

Hey man, sorry, I went to get food. I am going to get on now and will be on for awhile, so shoot me a trade request if you come on. Ill give a scyther no problem, and I might have a growlithe, but not competitive bred or anything, just something from wondertrade if I have it. And sounds good, Ill give you what I got =)
sounds good to me pal, Im on now
(Jan 12, 2015, 09:41 PM)starlord31 Wrote: sounds good to me pal, Im on now

Again, thanks a ton man!