Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Dratini 6 (or) 5 Iv's and/or eeve iv's
Hey!, Im new around here but im basiclly looking for a dratini and an eeve that have 6 or 5 iv 
I have some interesting pokemon ive gotten from WT but i could get you basiclly anything from the field egg group thank you!
Hi! I can help you out with an Eevee but not a Dratini Smile
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
(Sep 28, 2016, 07:20 PM)Barohez Wrote: Hey!, Im new around here but im basiclly looking for a dratini and an eeve that have 6 or 5 iv 
I have some interesting pokemon ive gotten from WT but i could get you basiclly anything from the field egg group thank you!

Hi there, I could breed you a Dratini if you'd like! I'm looking for some help with breeding a 5iv timid Gengar and a 5iv politoed. Would you (or anyone) be able to trade me back and forth later as I haven't bred up either of these two?  My friend code is: 4313-4645-4343. Also, I'm currently living in New Zealand so there may be a bit of a time difference if you're in the US.
@Westerline omg love your nidoking pic :3 ‹3 i do you trade for free~
and @Barohez i could do you a dratini, or i have a spare 6iv dragonite i might let go of if you wanna take the easy road :p
(Sep 28, 2016, 10:23 PM)wartty Wrote: @Westerline omg love your nidoking pic :3 ‹3 i do you trade for free~
and @Barohez i could do you a dratini, or i have a spare 6iv dragonite i might let go of if you wanna take the easy road :p

@Barohez I've managed to breed a 4iv Jolly Dratini with its hidden ability if you'd like that

@wartty  He he, thanks! It was my first shiny ever back in LG/FR. I'm still working on breeding my perfect IV poliwag and ghastly but I'll let you know when I'm finished. I have some 0 speed Amoonguss and Ferrothorns if you'd like one of each for the trades.
lol i love nidoking, hes been my partner for 14 years Smile id love a baby foongus, got kicked in the balls by one last week
(Sep 29, 2016, 09:15 AM)wartty Wrote: lol i love nidoking, hes been my partner for 14 years Smile id love a baby foongus, got kicked in the balls by one last week

@wartty Hi, I'm all set to trade whenever you are Smile
(Sep 28, 2016, 08:44 PM)Westerline Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016, 07:20 PM)Barohez Wrote: Hey!, Im new around here but im basiclly looking for a dratini and an eeve that have 6 or 5 iv 

Hi there, I could breed you a Dratini if you'd like! I'm looking for some help with breeding a 5iv timid Gengar and a 5iv politoed. Would you (or anyone) be able to trade me back and forth later as I haven't bred up either of these two?  My friend code is: 4313-4645-4343. Also, I'm currently living in New Zealand so there may be a bit of a time difference if you're in the US.
Hey i think i could help with a gengar and/or politoad
(Sep 28, 2016, 10:23 PM)wartty Wrote: @Westerline omg love your nidoking pic :3 ‹3 i do you trade for free~

Hey that would be great like reaaalyy great what do you want for it?
(Sep 29, 2016, 06:24 PM)Barohez Wrote:
(Sep 28, 2016, 10:23 PM)wartty Wrote: @Barohez i could do you a dratini, or i have a spare 6iv dragonite i might let go of if you wanna take the easy road :p

Hey that would be great like reaaalyy great what do you want for it?

lol idk what you would have to offer :p like some battle ready guys or some shinies?