Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[POWERSAVES] Looking for a save file
I am sorry, but I have a bit of an odd request. The short version is I am looking for a PowerSaves save file for Pokémon X with an unclaimed Pokémon 20 Jirachi event.

I can offer as legitimate trophy shinies: Oddish, Golbat, Ariados, Haxorus, Mankey, Zigzagoon, Zubat, Chikorita, Wingull, Sandshrew.
I can offer as competitive/semi-competitive shinies: Growlithe (Adamant, HP, Def, SpD, Speed | Morning Sun, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Body Slam), Espurr (Timid, HP, Attack, Def, SpA, Speed); Magnemite (Modest).

These are either breeding intermediaries or encountered during EV training (with the exception of the scripted 5th generation encounter Haxorus).

The long version:

I have a cartridge for a dedicated backup device. I have been making backups of the ongoing events for a friend who has not been able to get a 3DS, so that when she does become current in the Pokémon games she can still claim the events. Unfortunately, before doing the Jirachi event for the backup I had to pull the carpeting out from the computer room. By the time I got (still limited) computer access back I learned that the Jirachi event did not last until the end of the month.

If anyone can help me out here that would be greatly appreciated. I also have more than a few spare legendary Pokémon, mostly obtained through the GTS. Also, I apologize if it takes me a while to respond. The new flooring is due soon so I will have to return my computer to being a pile in front of the laundry basket shortly.