Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Event Shiny Yveltal
I have a handful of shiny pokemon I'm willing to trade. If you're willing to trade shiny yveltal lemme know what you want and I'll see if I have it.
I have one! Smile What shiny's do you have?

I'm currently hunting Koffing and Noibat if you have either of those.. but anything would be fine Smile
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jul 7, 2016, 02:55 PM)devilmoth Wrote: I have one! Smile What shiny's do you have?

I'm currently hunting Koffing and Noibat if you have either of those.. but anything would be fine Smile

I have a great deal actually. Sadly neither of those because never lucky lol.
Buuut of the ones I do have Latios,Giratina, Rayquaza, Rotom, Scizor, Beartic, Ferrothorn, Heliolisk, and a silly Pikachu named Surge.
Lemme know if any of those interest you and we can get a trade on. Also if you'd post the time you're able that'd help since my schedule is crap. I'll be up and able to trade at around 9AM EST
@Xivrix  I got one, would you be willing rayquaza / scizor and maybe I could add something If need be to get both? also ferrothorn interests me a lottttt!
@Xivrix Rotom would be awesome! ^_^ 9AM EST would be fine Smile I'll be sure to be logged in around that time and I'll add ya right away
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
(Jul 7, 2016, 11:42 PM)mahetmed Wrote: @Xivrix  I got one, would you be willing rayquaza / scizor and maybe I could add something If need be to get both? also ferrothorn interests me a lottttt!
If you'd care to list some of things you have I'm definately willing to trade those three.
(Jul 8, 2016, 03:36 AM)devilmoth Wrote: @Xivrix Rotom would be awesome! ^_^ 9AM EST would be fine Smile I'll be sure to be logged in around that time and I'll add ya right away
Hey there I am so sorry I'm late things came up sigh. Anyhow my friendcode is 3067-4864-2150 add me whenever you can and we can make that trade!
Sad 
(Jul 7, 2016, 01:52 PM)Xivrix Wrote: I have a handful of shiny pokemon I'm willing to trade. If you're willing to trade shiny yveltal lemme know what you want and I'll see if I have it.
I have one, only willing to trade it for something special though.  :D
@Xivrix I'm online right now if you like Smile
(Jul 8, 2016, 04:48 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @Xivrix I'm online right now if you like Smile

Alrighty send me a trade invite I'm on right now.