Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Event Shiny Yveltal
(Jul 8, 2016, 04:48 PM)devilmoth Wrote: @Xivrix I'm online right now if you like Smile

hanks a bunch you're the best!
@Xivrix  im interested in ur rayquaza ! what nature is it :o and are you still looking for shiny yveltal?
(Jul 8, 2016, 03:44 PM)Xivrix Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2016, 11:42 PM)mahetmed Wrote: @Xivrix  I got one, would you be willing rayquaza / scizor and maybe I could add something If need be to get both? also ferrothorn interests me a lottttt!
If you'd care to list some of things you have I'm definately willing to trade those three.
salamance metagross skarmory ditto shuppet garchomp yveltal xerneas gardevoir arceus hoopa all shiny besides the hoopa and I have others that i may have forgotten to mentionne!
(Jul 8, 2016, 05:19 PM)mahetmed Wrote:
(Jul 8, 2016, 03:44 PM)Xivrix Wrote:
(Jul 7, 2016, 11:42 PM)mahetmed Wrote: @Xivrix  I got one, would you be willing rayquaza / scizor and maybe I could add something If need be to get both? also ferrothorn interests me a lottttt!
If you'd care to list some of things you have I'm definately willing to trade those three.
salamance metagross skarmory ditto shuppet garchomp yveltal xerneas gardevoir arceus hoopa all shiny besides the hoopa and I have others that i may have forgotten to mentionne!

Oh whoa the gardevoir, garchomp, and arceus sound awesome. 3-3? What do you think?
@Xivrix  sure what natures are they/ ivs? and are they battle ready yours? just curious ! added you
@Xivrix  any news mate ;0