Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF:Event legends
So i recently got a bunch of unlegit shiny legends Like non japanese shiny jirachi that you get from pokecenter in japan in 2014
I would appreciate it if anyone could trade me legit Legends including:Shiny Jirachi Spikey eared pichu Shiny Yveltal Keldeo
For trade all shinies:Mew,Shaymin,Dialga,Palkia,Azelf,Vivillion(pokeball pattern),Cofagrius,Eevee,Slurpuff,Drifblim,Hoothoot,Noctowl,Clawitzer,Smeargle,Rayquaza,Illumise,Zorua,Electrike,Xerneas,Gengar,Gloom,Trubbish,Wurmple,Bisharp,Numel,Ponyta,Buneary,Voltorb,Wingull,Minun,Plusle,Tropius,Misdreavus
i will trade a shiny jirachi for that shiny kyogre
I have keldeo, What is the lvl of kyogre and shaymin ?
(Nov 28, 2015, 01:45 AM)bamman Wrote: i will trade a shiny jirachi for that shiny kyogre

Ok
(Nov 28, 2015, 07:47 AM)SoulPK Wrote: I have keldeo, What is the lvl of kyogre and shaymin ?

My Shaymin is level 40 and im already trading my kyogre so if u see something else your'e interested in tell me
I want that Rayquaza if it's a shiny or not I'll give u shiny mew or you can request a Pokemon I'll see if I have that pokmon
(Nov 28, 2015, 11:02 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I want that Rayquaza if it's a shiny or not I'll give u shiny mew or you can request a Pokemon I'll see if I have that pokmon

Do you have shiny bagon or salamance
(Nov 28, 2015, 11:45 AM)themastereevee Wrote:
(Nov 28, 2015, 11:02 AM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote: I want that Rayquaza if it's a shiny or not I'll give u shiny mew or you can request a Pokemon I'll see if I have that pokmon

No and are you ready to trade hoopa and diance
(Nov 28, 2015, 12:26 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:

what shinies do you have
(Nov 28, 2015, 12:53 PM)themastereevee Wrote:
(Nov 28, 2015, 12:26 PM)Swimmingpenguin791 Wrote:

what shinies do you have
Tons of shinies and what does Lf: in front of event legends mean ps (you are the most generous pokemon player i know)