Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Evolve Seadra, something else maybe?
Well, I got my Horsea, now I need to evolve it into a Kingdra. Can anyone help me?

Also, I'm looking for a few other HA Pokemon to build my VGC collection...any Relaxed Regenerator Foongus, perhaps?
I can help you evolve the horsea and I can breed you a 5 iv female foongus it won't be relaxed though
that's okay, countering Trick Room is not a huge deal. What nature is it, then? Bold? And I'll add your FC now.

EDIT: NVM, we already traded before, I think.
EDIT2: Oh yeah the Mudkip, duh. This is what happens when you do drugs, children. Your memory goes kaboom.
It's calm
hmm...interesting. I haven't seen too many Specially Defensive Amoongus, but I'm okay with whatever. I see you're online right now, I'll hang around. I know you didn't ask for anything particular in return last time we traded, is there anything you'd like this time around?
I don't need anything in return again just need the eggs to hatch hurry up and hatch
Wow, thanks for being such a helpful guy. I've been trying to get a lot of these Pokemon for a long time. I'll be sure to give you another 5IV mon at least, but it's starting to sound like you've already got most everything. :P

EDIT: If it's female like you say, can you nickname the Foongus "Chloris"? I've got a bit of a theme going.
do you have a breeding ditto cause them only one in the first batch with the hidden ability was male and missing it's Sp.Def iv
sure, that's fine. I can deal with that. You're already doing so much.
Just give me a little longer