Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF ExtremeSpeed Dratini
Hello! I'm LF a Dratini that knows the move extremespeed! I don't really need it to have any IVs or HAs, as I already have a few Dratini set up to breed with. I can offer various bred Pokemon with various IVs, such as HA Charmander, aforementioned Dratini with HAs, Eevee, Gible, Ferroseed iwth egg moves, Staryu, Gastly, Scyther, Togepi, Swinub with egg movesmoves, Fletchling, Marrils, and am currently breeding HA Chimchars! Thanks for helping if you do!
If you've got a Speed Boost Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken, I just might be able to send a Korean extremespeed Dratini your way! Wink
i will trade you a speed boost torchic for a HA dratini and you can give that to H3ADBANG
Haha thanks H3ADBANG, I actually have a Jolly Torchic with Speed Boost if you'd like it!
Also thanks Dominick for the offer, but I already have one! It is really appreciated though!
(Jan 5, 2015, 10:19 PM)Kal117K Wrote: Haha thanks H3ADBANG, I actually have a Jolly Torchic with Speed Boost if you'd like it!

Been looking for one for a while. I'll take it mate, thanks Smile
(Jan 5, 2015, 10:21 PM)H3ADBANG4L1F3 Wrote:
(Jan 5, 2015, 10:19 PM)Kal117K Wrote: Haha thanks H3ADBANG, I actually have a Jolly Torchic with Speed Boost if you'd like it!

Been looking for one for a while. I'll take it mate, thanks Smile

FR sent and online now for whenever you are ready!
anything you want for a HA dratini im always in the market for hidden ability pokemon
(Jan 5, 2015, 10:25 PM)dominickdej01 Wrote: anything you want for a HA dratini im always in the market for hidden ability pokemon

I'm always looking for interesting Pokemon that can lead to a competitive build. The thing I really need now though is a HA Eevee! But if you have anything interesting, that would be great and let me know! If not, I think I should still be able to breed nice one for you and I can just give it you!
I've got a couple of ha eevees, i can give you one for free. Not really looking for anything except for a shiny shinx :C