Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF Fletchling Adamant
Fletchling Adamant male
(Nov 30, 2014, 01:02 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote: Fletchling Adamant  male

Are you looking for one with the hidden ability?
gale wing.. i think lol
I can get you one, but it might take some time, atm I don't have one with adamant so I would have to hatch eggs until I get a Fletchling with adamant nature. Then, after that, it isn't garunteed it will have Gale Wings, and if it doesn't, I'll have to raise it into a fletchinder and breed it again with an everstone until I get one with Gale Wings. The second wouldn't take very long since my Talonflame is female so it has an 80% chance of passing the ability, but, I've gone through 60 eggs before to get a single nature. If you are ok with how much time it could take, I'll be happy to breed you one, it will also have 4-5 garunteed perfect IVs.
just message me when you are done. thank you :D
Just an update, I actually got an Adamant nature on the third hatch, however, it has big pecks. So, I am raising it to level 17, evolving it to Fletchinder so I can use an everstone and keep its adamant nature when breeding until I get one with Gale Wings ^_^
sounds good :D thanks man
nice avatar
Its taking a little longer than it usually does, rng is not on my side right now XD Make sure you add my FC while you're waiting though.
IGN Steven
FC: 2809-9328-6226
done
Alright, I just got your Adamant Fletchling with Gale Wings, I'm adding you now, my IGN is Jake btw.