Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: GENESECT
I'm on a mission to complete the dex for the first time ever! Down to the last 60 I need and now I need some legendaries because I have no IRL friends to help me D:
  • Mew
  • Celebi
  • Dialga
  • Palkia
  • Heatran
  • Regigigas
  • Giratina
  • Manaphy
  • Darkrai
  • Shaymin
  • Arceus
  • Victini
  • Reshiram
  • Kyurem
  • Keldeo
  • Meloetta
  • Genesect 
Thank you to TheLastStaravia for helping soooo much!  Heart Heart Heart

I will give EVERYTHING back to you unless you really don't want it. I just need them for completion purposes! What's yours is yours, what's mine is mine. Anybody that can help me out will be immensily appreciated <3
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I can help you out with almost all of them except for Genesect!
Your number one flying-type trainer!
(May 20, 2016, 01:57 PM)TheLastStaravia Wrote: I can help you out with almost all of them except for Genesect!
Oh my goodness, thank you!!! That would be amazing! ^_^

I'm gonna go and add ya <3
"Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites." - Karen of the John Elite 4
I have a different friend code, so add the one below! I'm always happy to help.  Smile

FC: 5043-5841-5271
Oh, and make sure that you trade them back! :3
It's been 16 years since I started playing and I've never completed it! You've made my day <3 Smile
I'm happy to assist you! Smile
Oh and of course I'll trade them all back! Poke trainer's honor! <3
Haha, thank you!
Thank you beyond words!! Thanks to you, my total now is 42 <3