Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[TRADE] LF: Genesect For Dex [CLOSED]
Genesect is the last Pokemon that I need to complete the dex. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to trade or let me borrow? If you have one I can borrow I would just get the Genesect Drives and then I would give it right back.
(Oct 2, 2015, 05:43 PM)fireB44 Wrote: Genesect is the last Pokemon that I need to complete the dex. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to trade or let me borrow? If you have one I can borrow I would just get the Genesect Drives and then I would give it right back.

I swear to god if you don't give it back I will murder you. I'd appreciate a trade for shaymin so I can have it on my dex. Smile
(Oct 2, 2015, 06:57 PM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2015, 05:43 PM)fireB44 Wrote: Genesect is the last Pokemon that I need to complete the dex. Does anyone have one that they would be willing to trade or let me borrow? If you have one I can borrow I would just get the Genesect Drives and then I would give it right back.

I swear to god if you don't give it back I will murder you. I'd appreciate a trade for shaymin so I can have it on my dex. Smile

Of course you will get it back if I can get Shaymin back
(Oct 2, 2015, 07:08 PM)fireB44 Wrote:
(Oct 2, 2015, 06:57 PM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote:

Of course you will get it back if I can get Shaymin back

Of course good sir. Add me and send a trade invite.
Sorry it took me a bit. I was shiny fishing and didn't want to break my chain. Took almost an hour to finally get one.
(Oct 2, 2015, 08:31 PM)AsmodeusInferno Wrote: Sorry it took me a bit. I was shiny fishing and didn't want to break my chain. Took almost an hour to finally get one.

It's ok. I hope you got what you were fishing for. Thank you so much for helping me complete the dex!